+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Night

Last Night

Off work for a few days so decided last minute that i'd go up to Dingwall with the Mrs, go to the game and stay overnight...

Where the phuck do I even start? That side will never in a million years put in any sort of challenge for promotion, in fact i'd be surprised if we even finished top half! Several new faces but looked every bit as bad (if not worse than last season!). That chunt Rabitsch looks like he won a competition to play in a charity match, fkin bowffin!!

That clown in the dugout is even more of a problem than the seemingly mediocre squad he's assembled. Absolutely fkin clueless. Negative, turgid, boring shyte! He moans about only being able to make 3 changes? Last night he made 2, ONE OF WHICH WAS IN THE FKN 90th MINUTE!!!

In short the squad (so far) look nowhere near the required standard, the manager is simply the worst we've ever had and i'm £200 out of pocket!

Our crowds next season will be sub 4k if this buffoon is allowed to continue.

Just GTF!!

My laddie gave up on them after Saturday! I may follow after a few league games if nothing changes!

I don't blame him!

I was planning on going to the Alloa game on Saturday. I won't bother now. If the club aren't taking the competition seriously why should the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    If the club aren't taking the competition seriously why should the fans?
    That's a very fair criticism and great point.

Most of his op is fair too ttt

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    Off work for a few days so decided last minute that i'd go up to Dingwall with the Mrs, go to the game and stay overnight...

Where the phuck do I even start? That side will never in a million years put in any sort of challenge for promotion, in fact i'd be surprised if we even finished top half! Several new faces but looked every bit as bad (if not worse than last season!). That chunt Rabitsch looks like he won a competition to play in a charity match, fkin bowffin!!

That clown in the dugout is even more of a problem than the seemingly mediocre squad he's assembled. Absolutely fkin clueless. Negative, turgid, boring shyte! He moans about only being able to make 3 changes? Last night he made 2, ONE OF WHICH WAS IN THE FKN 90th MINUTE!!!

In short the squad (so far) look nowhere near the required standard, the manager is simply the worst we've ever had and i'm £200 out of pocket!

Our crowds next season will be sub 4k if this buffoon is allowed to continue.

Just GTF!!
    Could’ve saved yirsel £200 if you’d gone to the Arbroath game after that display you wouldn’t have considered the trip, and if you did go to the Arbroath game, then more fool you, you must have more money than sense.

Heard that he had said more subbies should be allowed, and that he only made two! bit of a head scratcher that comment, but then so is most of what comes out of his mouth. The press will have a field day with him this year, and wouldn’t be at all surprised if he gets a slot on Only an Excuse at New Year.

Had a curry and few beers in englandshire. Checked score at ht then just before ft and for a laugh said oooh penalties soon! Then the sky sports score centre flashed a 1 next to county. Ffs felt for every single arab that went. Had a braw night myself though

Laszlo was already under pressure before a ball was kicked this season after the shambles that we were last season and had to make a fast start this season to try and get fans to change their mind about him. However he treats our first 2 competitive games like they are friendlies and has us out the cup. Same chopping and changing every team selection, same 1 up top without ever looking likely to score. Its 2 games in and im already fed up with the season. Then we have the club wanting us to pay £15 to watch us v Alloa in a cup thats being disregarded as ‘pre season’ and that we are already out of the competition. If the Laszlo and the club were looking to get the fans back on side then they have well and truely made a mess of it and i cant see myself being there Saturday. If results go wrong at start of the league its another long year ahead with a new manager coming in to look after the shambles that Laszlo looks like hes leading us to. I realy hope im wrong! And another wee thing that i have read a lot about on here, anybody else notice that with Dow being left up the pitch at our free kick its where they got their goal from, can only hope our management were watching!

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Heard that he had said more subbies should be allowed, and that he only made two! bit of a head scratcher that comment, but then so is most of what comes out of his mouth. The press will have a field day with him this year, and wouldn’t be at all surprised if he gets a slot on Only an Excuse at New Year.
    Now i am wanting to give Shabba a chance, but making comments like that, then putting these on the bench then i really start to struggle!

Siegrist
    Robson
    Allardice
    Scobbie
    Edje
    Appere
    Glass

Siegrist, Allardice and Glass get a by from that lot, but there must be better options to put on the bench?

These are not pre season matches, they are Scottish league Cup Fixtures ( which United won back in season 1980-81 beating Dundee
    0-3 at Dens ).

Two years ago United received around £60,000, plus TV and gate money for reaching the quarter finals of the League Cup - the winners get £250,000 , plus gate and TV money.

Make no mistake, United are playing to win these games .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)