+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: John Egan

surely the season long loan player has to be sam gallagher as for waghorn he would also be a great signing but according to our reliable source mr nixon clubs miles apart they want 5m i reckon we may have bid 2m

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Maybe all this litigation nonsense is a masterstroke by our owners to hide the fact that we're rich enough to bid £5m for a striker
    Its really extraordinary that against the back drop of the ownership issues, the football side appears to have been isolated sufficiently for CW to work a bit of magic. I can only conclude that despite the differences and disputes, both owners at least appreciate that now is not the time to shove it all down the toilet.

according to daily mail weve bid 5m for waghorn be a great signing that would 16 last season and 11 assists for a poor team i reckon weve bid somat like 3.5 and another 1.5 if we get promoted so maybe mcgoldrick and waghorn will be the 2 strikers coming in and possibly woodburn on loan chris may have ditched gallagher hogan and gregory utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Are you saying there that if his loan works out he'll sign permanently at the end of it?
    yes herb

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    according to daily mail weve bid 5m for waghorn be a great signing that would 16 last season and 11 assists for a poor team i reckon weve bid somat like 3.5 and another 1.5 if we get promoted so maybe mcgoldrick and waghorn will be the 2 strikers coming in and possibly woodburn on loan chris may have ditched gallagher hogan and gregory utb ftp
    So we're not doomed then..........we've got money and we're making competitive bids for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    So we're not doomed then..........we've got money and we're making competitive bids for players.
    exactly pal why i got a little stroppy wi the negativity the other day ,based on sweaty pollocks lol. it will be alright on the night utb

There appeared to be a lot of hystrionics when papers were published but both owners had said they had agreed a budget for chris to work to,virtually everybody chose to ignore this in light of the new evidence but it looks like twirls may just be telling the truth and the budget is what it is and we will get some players in chris wants and if he can't get them in then it's down to his principles and the greed of agents and not our bickering owners let's face it its in both their interests for the club to do well

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    exactly pal why i got a little stroppy wi the negativity the other day ,based on sweaty pollocks lol. it will be alright on the night utb
    We all get a bit stroppy from time to time thanks for the updates mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    exciting times - 2 weeks til the season starts....bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    exciting times - 2 weeks til the season starts....bring it on
    Here here...sounds good so far Aya...just hope it continues...in the words of Eddy grant..." I don't wanna bounce no more..."
    Sos i'll get mi coat

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast