+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thursday signing Day?

It’s nowt then,

There ya are looks like Grumps could be reight!

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Understand #rufc are close to completing the signing former #SAFC defender Billy Jones on a 2 year deal. Medical being finalised this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    What do ya reckon? Goalie, right back, centre back, midfielder or forrud or nowt today Cayton? Or maybe a combination?
    sorry roly just seen this. been plastering all day ....
    warne recons 3 this week though i think hes being a little optimistic...if i was a betting man i would bet on 1 tomorrow and a couple within a week.... im starting to panic on the keeper front.. the rodak saga is dragging on a bit.. fingers crossed eh

hinds no
    Jones yes

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    hinds no
    Jones yes
    We've already signed Hinds
    Meant Hird?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-07-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    There ya are looks like Grumps could be reight!

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Understand #rufc are close to completing the signing former #SAFC defender Billy Jones on a 2 year deal. Medical being finalised this afternoon.
    Stick wi me roly old boy, youll not go far wrong 😉

You were reight about where our new ground was gonna be situated and I always remembered that Grumps. And a lot of your speculation proves to be reight or not far off in the end. One or two others on here are quite reliable usually as well. Deano is often quite reliable but he dunt post on here now so I look at his twitter page. Some posters are always way off and I learn to ignore the likes of Hensons PR man who professes to be in the know but isn't. Fortunately he dunt come on here now. Dee dar presenters don't usually post unless their is a bit of smoke so that is a fairly reliable source as well.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-07-2018 at 05:22 PM.

The Jones signing looks a good one. I don’t know how accurate these sites are but it says he was on 32 grand per week at Sunderland!!!

Not bad that. 32k a week with Sunderland and £32 per week wi us!

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    The Jones signing looks a good one. I don’t know how accurate these sites are but it says he was on 32 grand per week at Sunderland!!!
    Can't see him dropping that much in wages to play for us.Ok he gets a game but that's a big drop,if he's on 10 here which I doubt 22grand a week drop, no way.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast