+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thursday signing Day?

Thursday signing Day?

Well it's Thursday tomorrow which is traditionally the day we make our signing announcements. Will there be any new faces to reveal to us tomorrow then do we think?

Quote Originally Posted by Highhazelmiller View Post
    Well it's Thursday tomorrow which is traditionally the day we make our signing announcements. Will there be any new faces to reveal to us tomorrow then do we think?
    Just read about what you've said about Rodak on another thread so can't see that one happening tomorrow.
    Maybe a defender is a realistic possibility particularly if he's currently unattached.
    Not really sure what the situation is with Towell or even if we're seriously trying to get him back.
    Perhaps some action next week is a more realistic prospect.

Nowt on Radio DeeDah "Summer it's Sport " show of much significance t'neet regarding possible transfers. Brian the Miller impressed by Vassell's performance at Stocksbridge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Highhazelmiller View Post
    Odds are against

So the month of slagging off England is now just a distant memory Pasty.

Normal business has been resumed, slagging off the Millers, in your habitual condescending manner.

Journo reporting we,RE interested in Kayden Jackson accie striker

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    So the month of slagging off England is now just a distant memory Pasty.

Normal business has been resumed, slagging off the Millers, in your habitual condescending manner.
    Sorry Gits, forgot that we need to consult the oracle before voicing an opinion. Not heard from you for a while. Suppose you were in Russia advising the England team on tactics. Glad that you are back and we can all hang on your every word on football matters.

Find a post where i have ever mentioned tactics. You were of the view that it was same old England. I tried to explain why, in my opinion, there was a change.

Do you think there was a change at NYS last season? I do, but judging by your negative comments you aren't. I am optimistic about the new season.

You?

I am optimistic about every season. I may make the odd caustic comment about things like signings and what I see as inefficiencies from time to time., but I challenge you (again) to find a post from me that "slags off" Paul Warne, Tony Stewart, or Rotherham United Football Club.

It's Thursday. Whoooo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast