+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T - The Open a distraction for the Alloa game?

O/T - The Open a distraction for the Alloa game?

I've got 200/1 for a guy who's last round on Sunday missed a birdie putt on the 18th for a 59.

Mair chance of your fella holding aloft the jug than we have of getting promoted under Dr Wafflepish.

I'm going for Sergio to win.....

Thank fk I'm away on holiday and nowhere near pi5hy golf and even pi5hier futba🙁

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Mair chance of your fella holding aloft the jug than we have of getting promoted under Dr Wafflepish.

I'm going for Sergio to win.....
    My man's 3 under at the turn.
    South African I've not heard of is 5 under on the 18th.

Apparently it's taking about three and a half hours for the players to go round Carnoustie Links. That's still an hour quicker than it takes United to move the ball from goalie to striker.

In November 17 we were sitting in the middle of the fairway 100 yards from the pin but it was his caddy Ellis who had played the initial 2 shots on the Championship par 5,Csaba pulled out his pitching wedge but hooked the ball into a green side bunker then hacked it out into the Barry Burn.Rather than take the dropped shot he elected to remove his socks and shoes and to this day he is still trying to get the ball out with his rescue club.
    In April the chairman of the R&A said,"It matters not a jot how much of an erse Csaba has made of his round we are gonna back him until he finally gets the ball out of that Burn,THE END.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)