+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mulumbu

Mulumbu

Out of contract at Kilmarnock after a successful 6 months. so currently a free agent. Performed well for them but looking for a bigger club. aged 31. Surely worth a punt for us.

Could end up at a BIG club down the road........ if they can afford the signing on fee of course .

Rather have him than Reo Coker, Richardson or the other fella we have on trial
    31s not old worth a punt

Absolutely loved him when he was at the club,

But can't help feeling it would be like getting back with an ex-girlfriend...it would never be the same as before.

Wish him truly well wherever he ends up though.

Albion Legend, and always been perplexing to why he was bombed out on a free.

I thought the only reason could be that it was injury, but who knows.

I would love him back if he was ym of old and I cannot see why he cannot come in on a trial basis.

Loved Mulumbu especially his goal against the Vile but he had a tendancy to over complicate in dangerous areas often losing the ball. A player of the time but not now for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Johnson View Post
    Loved Mulumbu especially his goal against the Vile but he had a tendancy to over complicate in dangerous areas often losing the ball. A player of the time but not now for me.
    Now the Polish lad has gone he’d be the perfect fit......we need to replace that ability to give the ball up easily in midfield.

On their day not really in the same league in my opinion. I'm struggling to remember raking pinpoint balls from Mulumbu that created chances out of nothing. It didn't work out for the Pole at the Albion and yes, he was prone to losing the ball but he definitely had something. Anyway, he was a loanee.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)