+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Derrys Walls

Old Derrys Walls

Just wanted to post the subject header lol

Seriously as well as the steps being a mess the Old Derrys Walls need guarding from graffiti artists - t

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Just wanted to post the subject header lol

Seriously as well as the steps being a mess the Old Derrys Walls need guarding from graffiti artists - t

****ing pensioners

Lol
    Is that a statement or a preference

Wayne Rooney DSC

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Lol
    Is that a statement or a preference

Wayne Rooney DSC
    Cannae beat ****ing over the pensioners😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Cannae beat ****ing over the pensioners��
    We pensioners have a lot in-common with the youth of today,

1- we don't work

2- we are all on drugs

3- fact

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    We pensioners have a lot in-common with the youth of today,

1- we don't work

2- we are all on drugs

3- fact
    Difference being most of todays pensioners have paid into the pot throughout their working lives,god knows what will happen in 20/30 years time when todays drug problem people start drawing their pension after very very little contribution into the pot,if they live that long

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Difference being most of todays pensioners have paid into the pot throughout their working lives,god knows what will happen in 20/30 years time when todays drug problem people start drawing their pension after very very little contribution into the pot,if they live that long
    The govt ripped off most still to become pensionable age folk with the new flat rate pension.

Those currently receiving the state pension had and will continue to have a far better deal.

For example.

I did a quick calc based on a few assumptions and I would have to live to 108 to receive the same state pension my father receives now.

That's unlikely.

The govt ripped off most still to become pensionable age folk with the new flat rate pension.

Those currently receiving the state pension had and will continue to have a far better deal.

For example.

I did a quick calc based on a few assumptions and I would have to live to 108 to receive the same state pension my father receives now.

That's unlikely.
    On the contrary anybody who has been contacted out during their working career will not receive the new flat rate state pension of £160+ per week.
    The people who have not worked a day in their life and the self employed get the new flat rate state pension with everyone else receiving a lower weekly rate. People who are currently receiving their state pension will also not receive the new flat rate £160+ per week.
    In October 2017 my wife and I bumped into Chris Law who is the SNP MP for Dundee West in the Kingsway West Tesco Extra. My wife thought he was a member of staff and asked him a question about electric blankets.
    He told us who he was and how women were receiving a raw deal as a result of the equalisation of the state pension age.
    Chris Law also boasted to us that the was making a speech about this subject in the House of Commons the following Monday.
    My wife and I proceeded to tell him four things about the equalisation of the state pension age that he did not know about including how a women aged 64 and working full time does not pay National Insurance as she is receiving her state pension but a man working full time aged 64 has to pay National Insurance as he does not qualify for his state pension until he is 65.
    When I got home I immediately registered for They work for you and guess what Chris Law never made his speech in the House of Commons.
    Mr & Mrs Islaydarkblue 1 Chris Law SNP MP 0.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    On the contrary anybody who has been contacted out during their working career will not receive the new flat rate state pension of £160+ per week.
    The people who have not worked a day in their life and the self employed get the new flat rate state pension with everyone else receiving a lower weekly rate. People who are currently receiving their state pension will also not receive the new flat rate £160+ per week.
    In October 2017 my wife and I bumped into Chris Law who is the SNP MP for Dundee West in the Kingsway West Tesco Extra. My wife thought he was a member of staff and asked him a question about electric blankets.
    He told us who he was and how women were receiving a raw deal as a result of the equalisation of the state pension age.
    Chris Law also boasted to us that the was making a speech about this subject in the House of Commons the following Monday.
    My wife and I proceeded to tell him four things about the equalisation of the state pension age that he did not know about including how a women aged 64 and working full time does not pay National Insurance as she is receiving her state pension but a man working full time aged 64 has to pay National Insurance as he does not qualify for his state pension until he is 65.
    When I got home I immediately registered for They work for you and guess what Chris Law never made his speech in the House of Commons.
    Mr & Mrs Islaydarkblue 1 Chris Law SNP MP 0.
    Start at 9 at open so this will have to wait Islay.

I agree that the people who come out best are those that have stamp paid without working but there aren't many of them.

Those pensioners currently receiving a serps payment are squids in.....mine has vanished like a fart in the wind.

Don't get me started on the WASPI campaign.

Start at 9 at open so this will have to wait Islay.

I agree that the people who come out best are those that have stamp paid without working but there aren't many of them.

Those pensioners currently receiving a serps payment are squids in.....mine has vanished like a fart in the wind.

Don't get me started on the WASPI campaign.

i read yesterday that the tories and labour for the last 30 odd years have wiped out £79Billion yes Billion from the pension fund and there was references to waspi within that statement.

Kinda expected from the tories but Blair/Brown should hang their heads in shame

when you left school you knew your retirement age and now the powers that be "just move the goalposts!" might spend a wee time looking on line for more info on waspi and how any legal challenge have panned out
    Last edited by shaded; 20-07-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)