+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    The thing that is most striking to me, is that aside from his obvious talent as a defender he actually LOOKS like the kind of centre half that most of the EPL lower teams cry out for. An absolute specimen that is incredibly hard to mark at set pieces. He’s going to have a very good career when he eventually leaves us.

Also....condolences to anyone who owns stock in incontinence pants as no doubt the share price dropped dramatically after our performance tonight. Actual moderate signs of encouragement, signings that look pretty good so far and general positivity. The “I hate Milne, burn McInnes on the cross” crew will have to cease their pant pishing for at least 48hrs.

Our manager sounds frustrated because he is. We work within a limited budget framework against teams spending millions upon millions of pounds and short of blackmailing a player, you can’t force them to sign. Sounds by all accounts that we’ve gotten close with no cigar a few times. Our purpose built training complex will become an important part of the signing jigsaw in years to come.

If we got 40,000 every week I dare say we’d have better players. But as we can’t get a regular 20k I’m personally satisfied with the job being done with the caveat that we need to bag the Scottish Cup. Winning the league is utter fantasy but that’s Scottish fittba. I’ve been a fan for decades and if fate allows I’ll be a fan for a few more. I hope lightning strikes again and we see a repeat of our previous success, but it’s not a realistic possibility in today’s climate. I’d love to be wrong though.

In the meantime, I think we might surprise Burnley. If they’re a little behind on fitness, which is possible, and we pull out a performance with a full house at Pittodrie we can at least make it interesting for the game down the road. McGinn loves an away goal innah.
    New Orleans. Re the Milne comments...
    I’ll hate Milne irrespective of whether we lose 10-0 to Burnley or beat them 10-0.
    He’s been a drain on Aberdeen FC for 10 years.
    The reasons are well documented & in the public domain.

Get the bunting out...

#itscominghome

I would urge folk with stock in incontinence shares not to panic. It was only a friendly & even Jerel Ifil looked like Franco Baresi playing in those circumstances

Also, the buying and selling of shares is morally bankrupt.
    Last edited by Mason89; 21-07-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    NAC Breda fan who was here to tick off Pittodrie (sounds familiar). The stewards tried to grab his camera and preached copyright. As be had no right to film

nowadays with smartphones, the whole stadium is taking occasional snaps, & short clips

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Add Basingstoke to that . 3 absolute wallapers
    I'm pretty sure that's Mason's alter ego.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Can you tell me how I go about signing up for the Aberdeen F.C. re-education camp that you happy clappers have been too where i can learn to praise everything that the club does.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Yep, that’s one of them.
    It’s transparently clear.
    I even replied to BSR as Mason once and he never questioned it.
    Must’ve forgotten which account he was logged in as.
    Strange, truly strange.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yep, that’s one of them.
    It’s transparently clear.
    I even replied to BSR as Mason once and he never questioned it.
    Must’ve forgotten which account he was logged in as.
    Strange, truly strange.
    Tell me which post that was then

Forums getting a bit weird again. Ghost accounts, multiple aliases and talks of insider trading in the incontinence market.

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Forums getting a bit weird again. Ghost accounts, multiple aliases and talks of insider trading in the incontinence market.

Happy days.
    I've had to block a few. When it came to "your momma" lines it got a bit much.

Sold your motorbike yet? I managed to fix my ride on mower. I reckon I could get a sideline.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast