+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: WBA Roll Call

[QUOTE=Aldo1983;38951595]I've had to block a few. When it came to "your momma" lines it got a bit much.
    Surely you can't be that sensitive ? 1903 regularly gets abuse thrown at him from the usual suspects ganging up on him. What's you guy's agenda? To drive anyone off the site with a bit of optimism just because the in club are so bloody miserable and don't like anyone else disagreeing with them

[QUOTE=Kilgore trout;38951801]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've had to block a few. When it came to "your momma" lines it got a bit much.
    Surely you can't be that sensitive ? 1903 regularly gets abuse thrown at him from the usual suspects ganging up on him. What's you guy's agenda? To drive anyone off the site with a bit of optimism just because the in club are so bloody miserable and don't like anyone else disagreeing with them
    To be fair 1903 does deserve it though doesn’t he !!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    More importantly, have you had enough rain to keep your lawn lush?

Feel free to take a look at my moped. It turns over but won't start, fuel is leaking in to the air filter and the key has been snapped off inside the fuel cap lock. Apart from that it's grand.
    The rain has been fantastic for my garden. Just the right amount as well.

As for your moped, that sounds a bit complex. I just youtubed a few things.

[QUOTE=Kilgore trout;38951801]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've had to block a few. When it came to "your momma" lines it got a bit much.
    I am sensitive and don't call me Shirely.

[QUOTE=Basingstokered;38951802]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post

To be fair 1903 does deserve it though doesn’t he !!
    Doesn’t bother me Mason

I didn’t say it did

Went along last night. A good reminder as to why I don't usually bother my @rse with pre-season friendlies!

A catch up on this thread was also a good reminder on why I haven't bothered my @rse with this forum since the end of the season.

New Orleans Red's post about the incontinence pants provided some light relief, though ....

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Went along last night. A good reminder as to why I don't usually bother my @rse with pre-season friendlies!

A catch up on this thread was also a good reminder on why I haven't bothered my @rse with this forum since the end of the season.

New Orleans Red's post about the incontinence pants provided some light relief, though ....
    That's a shame. You should bother your @rse more.

Nothing game barely contested by two teams keen to avoid injuries.

We'll both have far more trying tests in the weeks and months to come.

As for the day and night out we had a cracking time.

Surprised to read we brought more for a nothing pre season friendly (262) than you get from some SPL teams.

Not surprised in terms of our numbers but the lack of others.

Add a few more who came up purely for the social during the day/night and we probably numbered just over 300.

Cheers all for a memorable day.

All of the very best for the season ahead .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011