+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Notts player who never "made it"

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I'm referring to our own grown players, not loan players who we are obliged to play.
    Elite put it more eloquently. But you sir are full of ****.

That's why clubs send them out on loan to get game time. But I suppose you think otherwise..

That's why clubs send them out on loan to get game time. But I suppose you think otherwise..
    The question was a pretty straightforward one - "Do you know for a fact that we were "obliged" to play any loan players, or is it just another of your ridiculous statements where you post a load of negative cr@p and hope nobody pulls you up on it?" Of course clubs send out loan players to gain experience, but you claimed that we were "obliged" to play them.

Obviously you know nothing, or you would have backed up your pathetic claim. You didn't because you can't.

Are you that stupid ...you don't send players on loan just to sit on the bench..Now sod off you jerk.

You send them to get exposure of training with first team squads, being involved in match days, learning from different coaches, for some players to give them a nudge about the harsh reality of footballs lower leagues, getting players away from the comfortable surroundings of reserve/youth team football.... it’s the experience they gain on and off the pitch.
    If clubs are he’ll bent on there players going ‘just to play’ why have Brighton let Hall come back? Made 12 appearances out of a possible 20 odd games. Virtue was not recalled once KN popped him on the bench. It’s alll part of the learning curve.

Are you that stupid ...you don't send players on loan just to sit on the bench..Now sod off you jerk.
    Actually, we've had a few on loan who have barely figured. The truth is that you made yet another drama queen statement that you can't substantiate. As usual, when you get called out you bottle it as cowardly arseholes usually do. We realise that you will stoop to the lowest possible level to have a dig at Nolan, just do us a favour try and make it at least semi-factual next time.

Dave Smith - small gutsy midfielder that could pass a great ball. Thought he would go on to replace the Don but somehow it never happened.

The only time I’ve been able to watch Notts’ youth team was at the start of the 90s when Michael Johnson was coming through. We had James Walker in goal - who went on to have a fine career elsewhere - but my favourite was the young scrappy midfielder Darren Harmon. Quite skillful, especially at winding up the opposition.

A few years later we had another promising midfielder, James Hunt (I’m pretty sure that was his name). Saw him score a great goal for us at Bournemouth in the mid-90s, but I think we eventually sold him to Northampton.

I will ask you again did you go to the Morecambe and Newport games. Otherwise don't comment on something you know nothing about.

I will ask you again did you go to the Morecambe and Newport games. Otherwise don't comment on something you know nothing about.
    No I didn't go to either game, but you are living proof that attendance at games doesn't always mean that your opinion is more likely to make sense than those who didn't attend. For someone who claims to go to every game, your knowledge of League 2 football is staggeringly inept. There are posters living overseas that never see a game that post far more sense than you do. Your hatred of Nolan is such that if we happen to win the title by 10 points, you will be on here posting that a decent manager would have won it by 20 points.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast