+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your favourite Notts player who never "made it"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will ask you again did you go to the Morecambe and Newport games. Otherwise don't comment on something you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I will ask you again did you go to the Morecambe and Newport games. Otherwise don't comment on something you know nothing about.
    No I didn't go to either game, but you are living proof that attendance at games doesn't always mean that your opinion is more likely to make sense than those who didn't attend. For someone who claims to go to every game, your knowledge of League 2 football is staggeringly inept. There are posters living overseas that never see a game that post far more sense than you do. Your hatred of Nolan is such that if we happen to win the title by 10 points, you will be on here posting that a decent manager would have won it by 20 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No I didn't go to either game, but you are living proof that attendance at games doesn't always mean that your opinion is more likely to make sense than those who didn't attend. For someone who claims to go to every game, your knowledge of League 2 football is staggeringly inept. There are posters living overseas that never see a game that post far more sense than you do. Your hatred of Nolan is such that if we happen to win the title by 10 points, you will be on here posting that a decent manager would have won it by 20 points.
    Where have I said that i hate Nolan. i dont even know the man. I just dont rate him as a manager and that is my prerogative.