+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British open latest.

British open latest.

Were off
    Kisner leads -5 after 18
    Spieth -3 after 13
    Rory -1 after 3

After 18 so far
    Berger -8
    Kisner -5

Best Brits
    Rory -2
    Southgate -2
    Wallets -2

Berger seems to have disappeared - gone for a Big Mac!

Kisner -5 now leader again.

No change in Brits.at -2

Tiger -1 from 14

No golf fans then as this hots up with Spieth on -9 with Kisner and Shauffle with Fleetwood , Tiger and Rory in contention on -5.
    Could be an exciting finish.

I'm just about to switch it on OC. I know nowt about golf so I hadn't had a bet on it, but I'm hoping I've got lucky. On Friday night we went for something to eat at the Bistro in Holmes Mill, I got chatting to this guy on the next table who was sat on his own, then he apologised and said he was going to his hotel room to watch the golf. I asked him if he followed golf, he said he did, so I asked him who he would advise me to put a bet on, and he said Jordan Speith.

I said I'd put a bet on him if he was still in contention, went home, checked the scores and betting and found Speith was 6 shots off the lead and 33/1 after the first day. I was going to forget about having a bet, and then decided that 6 shots with 3 rounds to go didn't mean he was out of it, so changed my mind again, and got on each-way first 5 at 33/1 with Bet365. Fingers crossed for a big pay-out now.

Good luck, my grandson also has him in the golf club lottery and would win £ 100. He just won £50 in the WC lottery with France. He didn’t get the luck from me!
    I’m not an expert either, but was hoping for Rory and Tiger to get a win.

I really don't know anything about golf OC, this Tommy Fleetwood, seems he's one of our top golfers, I'd never heard of him before yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I really don't know anything about golf OC, this Tommy Fleetwood, seems he's one of our top golfers, I'd never heard of him before yesterday.
    He comes from Southport and just missed out on the US Open this year when he was 1 shot behind the leader. I don't play but I tend to watch quite a lot and I saw him shoot a 63 at the US Open which was an excellent score.
    Watching the German Grand Prix at the moment but will catch up with The Open later.
    He is only in his mid to late 20s

Tiger on the prowl.

Now it’s a 6 way tie on -6 with Rory and Spieth but Tiger and Fleetwood two and Rose one back.

As it stands:

-6: McIlroy (14), Molinari (12), Chappell (11), Kisner (11), Schauffele (10), Spieth (10).

-5: Pepperell (F), Rose (16)

-4: Finau (F), Woods (12), Fleetwood (15), Kuchar (14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)