+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sceptical but dare we dream ..........

Grealush will still go and goid luck to him. I have a feeling we will meet again.
    We need 25 mill to comply with FFP thats how much Jack will go for. The 2 new owners have Stupid wealth, combined 100 billion, yes i just said 100 billion.
    They will strengthen the team with a 3 year clean slate from FFP rules.
    At last people with dosh. Successful Businessmen and xia clinging to some control. My god if he can release his dosh from China we could be the perfect model club and the envy of most clubs in the prem. Guys it really is time to dream, we have been saved from the brink. Thank you Lord.

I'll believe it when I see it my friend

Cuckoo land

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Cuckoo land

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Cuckoo land
    Doesn't take log for the Jealous and obsessed to surface.

Oh and by the way, you lot were relegated! Think you may be in denial.

Well, we am rich now my friends. But we still have to abide by FFP, so still a big hole, 2 actually to dig out of. Still have to sell Grealish apparently and 2 others and have to get inexpensive players as squad players in that can help us win games if called upon.

Hopefully, they will be financially responsible so the club never has to go through this crap again.

I think the grealish move may be in doubt as we now have backers and Levy does not have Xia by the balls. If he wants grealish then he will have to cough up the asking price instead of getting him on the cheap!
    The For Sale sign just came down

Owners have stated tonight all transfers in and out on hold. They are due to see Bruce on Tuesday. Think it may be time to bring the broom in?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Owners have stated tonight all transfers in and out on hold. They are due to see Bruce on Tuesday. Think it may be time to bring the broom in?
    Or have some sales already been agreed mate?

In an interview with the BM, SB claims that we have lost 7 or 8 of the play off final team.

Johnstone, Elmo, Terry, Chester, Hutton, Jedi. Jack, Hourihane, Snoddy, Albert, Grabban.
    Subs; Bunn, Birkir, Onomah, Hogan, Kodjia, Whelan, Bree.

Have I missed a couple of players leaving whilst sleeping, or is math yet another flaw with SB?

Link, in the 'Fans are daring to dream' part at the end. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...every-14937563
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 22-07-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Not sure if you been a sleep all summer but apart from the loanees, we have not sold; Elmo. Chester. Hutton. Jedi. Whelan. kodija. Albert. Bunn. Birkir. Hogan or Bree...
    Elmo. Birkir and Jedi have extended leave all the others including Jack have been involved in all our pre season games.

Steve Bruce said 'Several' have left....

He is now saying things have changed, the new owners have till March to sort out the FFP or be fined. Considering Bournemouth were fined 5 million, i would take the fine..

If spuds want Jack and Stoke want Chester, they will have to now stump up the fee valued at Not waiting to get them on the cheap. The words of SB yesterday!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)