+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sceptical but dare we dream ..........

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Not sure if you been a sleep all summer but apart from the loanees, we have not sold; Elmo. Chester. Hutton. Jedi. Whelan. kodija. Albert. Bunn. Birkir. Hogan or Bree...
    Elmo. Birkir and Jedi have extended leave all the others including Jack have been involved in all our pre season games.

Steve Bruce said 'Several' have left....

He is now saying things have changed, the new owners have till March to sort out the FFP or be fined. Considering Bournemouth were fined 5 million, i would take the fine..

If spuds want Jack and Stoke want Chester, they will have to now stump up the fee valued at Not waiting to get them on the cheap. The words of SB yesterday!

From the Mail-

Fans are daring to dream

“The fans have obviously woken up in the last 48 hours in better humour and so they should! Why shouldn’t we all?

“Let’s embrace it. For the football club this is fantastic news.

“This feels like I’m just starting again. We’ve lost something like 7-8 players who played in the Play-off final so it feels like we’re starting over again.

“But we’ve still got some very good players at the club and I hope that I get given the chance – but that’s not my choice.”

Ok im rrally struggling herr, we have lost 7/8 players who played in the final?

Johnson
    Terry
    Snoddy
    Graban

Thats 4

Onama came on as a sub!

Who are the others?

Ok im rrally struggling herr, we have lost 7/8 players who played in the final?

Johnson
    Terry
    Snoddy
    Graban

Thats 4

Onama came on as a sub!

Who are the others?
    That’s been my point all along Dave, maybe it passed you by. I thought that I must have overslept and missed a couple of players leaving, as I couldn’t work out the 7 or 8.
    I was suggesting that mathematics was another of SB’s many weaknesses.

Ok with you now. Bruce is all confused bless. He thinks were up, he holds his head. Xia states were skint and must sell Jack. He decides to stay than we get 3 new owners with big dosh. Then he hears Henry! He is confused.com and after Tuesday he may not be in a job? I do feel for him but he did mess up when up counted! I cannot forgive him for that.

Vavavoom

Daily Star and BBC are reporting this:-

Football gossip
    Former Arsenal forward Thierry Henry, who is now on the Belgium coaching staff, has "verbally agreed" to take his first managerial role - replacing Steve Bruce at Aston Villa. (Daily Star)

Obviously we need to wait for confirmation it’s correct.

Wow!

Hmmm the daily star isn't often accurate. Not sure about this one if its true. Great publicity but is he any good?
    Let's hope he brings his boots. Surely he could still play at this level?

If true this could have been planned for a while, why not keep bruce and make him director of football?

All paper talk at the min and id love to know who this "source' is??

All paper talk at the min and id love to know who this "source' is??

Maybe this (Source)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)