+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitrovic on season loan to fenerbache ??????

Mitrovic on season loan to fenerbache ??????

Reports are saying we have agreed to loan mitrovic to fenerbache for a season .

When we need the money for a new striker I can’t see this happening Kev

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Reports are saying we have agreed to loan mitrovic to fenerbache for a season .
    Nee way...

isn't mitrovic in his last year of his contract?

Ffs....that would be about right, like...

isn't mitrovic in his last year of his contract?
    Till 2020 i believe.

I can't see this either, he's our most saleable asset and we need to sell him to fund what we want.

Would be a bit mad to reloan him out in my opinion. I can only see it happening if we haven't sold him by end of window.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Till 2020 i believe.

I can't see this either, he's our most saleable asset and we need to sell him to fund what we want.

Would be a bit mad to reloan him out in my opinion. I can only see it happening if we haven't sold him by end of window.
    Aye, Jammy's right...June 2020. He has to be sold this window.

A few things I can think of if this is true
    Ashley is planning on taking instalments for mitro so Rafa isn't getting all the cash anyway

Or fenerbache are going to give us one of their players cheap or on loan .

Or it's been released to force Fulham into a quicker move

Or it's been released to force Fulham into a quicker move
    Or we want to keep him on the books for our promotion battle in the 2019/2020 season

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)