+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Leicester City

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Did you go today ? Stead was good , very good.
    I think the Luton game will tell us more about what's to come

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Stead had a pretty good game. I suppose if you don't want to see it, you won't see it.
    I saw it, he set up Alessandra twice, and he managed to bundle one of them home. But the thing is, we have recruited at great expense, and something has to change unless we are going to have the most expensive bench in League 2.

How do we play Dennis, Hemmings and Boldewijn in the same team and still have room for Stead? Given that, ideally we would have played without Stead, and Alessandra especially, to assess the new options, though I appreciate injuries prevented that.

Leicester didn’t get out of second gear..pointless game..just a good way to get 4000 paying customers up the 46.

We’ve a good L2 (our bread and butter) squad on paper and I’m looking forward to the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Leicester didn’t get out of second gear..pointless game..just a good way to get 4000 paying customers up the 46.

We’ve a good L2 (our bread and butter) squad on paper and I’m looking forward to the 4th.
    I think they only brought 3200 up the A46 . " pointless " ? it's called pre season.

ps , Me , my lad and nephew ( florist fan ) had a great day . Loved chatting to some Leicester fans we met.
    Last edited by navypie; 21-07-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Are fans segregated for these games? I've never actually watched a psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I saw it, he set up Alessandra twice, and he managed to bundle one of them home. But the thing is, we have recruited at great expense, and something has to change unless we are going to have the most expensive bench in League 2.
    I've said similar, in that I hope Dennis and Hemmings prove good enough to form our first choice striking partnership. I was judging Stead solely on the way he played today, and he did well against Premiership defenders. He showed that he isn't going to fade into the background easily. Anyone who thinks he was 'ineffective' should get a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    Yes. Leicester had the JS stand, and brought good support even though it didn't quite match Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Vaughn not given the ball away once. Played some great forward balls. Just a shame our forward line can't control a football.
    He got caught out for their second goal?

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Stead was his usual ineffectual self. Bench warmer at best these days
    Are you sure you were there?

Quote Originally Posted by HaylePie View Post
    Is that a serious question ? And Elite answered it ! Should oppiistion fans be kept apart , in my experince , YES!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast