+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Waghorn

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    wilders said on alan biggs live ipswich after 8 to 10 million for him so it looks doubtful dunnitt !
    I think Billy might prove a few wrong next season and be right up there, I’m more concerned about Clarke. No idea why thoughmate, just a feeling.

My take is that this is a red herring,designed to speed things up with his real intended targets.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think Billy might prove a few wrong next season and be right up there, I’m more concerned about Clarke. No idea why thoughmate, just a feeling.
    I can't see Clarke having another season like last, I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see it ,having said that none of us foresaw last season so .....

could well be right there mr block as for billy its up to him to step his game up now and prove to the manager he should be in the team every week think in the second half of last season his standards dropped mainly because there wasnt anybody really pushing him for his place still think gallager or gregory will come in or even maybe both plus he looks really interested in this ben woodburn at liverpool depending on wether klopp inserts any penalties if he doesnt play in to the deal i can see him coming here utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    could well be right there mr block as for billy its up to him to step his game up now and prove to the manager he should be in the team every week think in the second half of last season his standards dropped mainly because there wasnt anybody really pushing him for his place still think gallager or gregory will come in or even maybe both plus he looks really interested in this ben woodburn at liverpool depending on wether klopp inserts any penalties if he doesnt play in to the deal i can see him coming here utb ftp
    Billy dint start every week tho did he? In my view one mistake Tufty med was not bringin Billy on
    when the pigs scored a glorious 0-0 win at BDBL.Providin Leon stays fit i think he can have anotha good season,i like the fella.
    UTCB

Despite the price tag, CW refuses to give up

Waghorn has set his heart on a move to Bramall Lane

Trying to reach a compromise after Hurst puts a £7.5m valuation on Waghorn

Blades will have to break their transfer record again

Wowser

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/shef...tion-1-9260469

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Despite the price tag, CW refuses to give up

Waghorn has set his heart on a move to Bramall Lane

Trying to reach a compromise after Hurst puts a £7.5m valuation on Waghorn

Blades will have to break their transfer record again

Wowser

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/shef...tion-1-9260469

Wowser indeed! Was it really only a week ago we were all depressed at how little money we had to spend?

really hope chris pulls this one off sounds like he fancies joining us and would be another great signing

8 to 10m shows what I know prices are ridiculous atm I'd be well happy if we got him and say Gallagher or another young un loan over line

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    8 to 10m shows what I know prices are ridiculous atm I'd be well happy if we got him and say Gallagher or another young un loan over line
    We can all see tha knows little abart owt from readin thi posts Bully. UTCB

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast