+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Waghorn

Waghorn

Apparently bid £5million for him. Questionable source. Not someone I’d be spending £5million on to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Apparently bid £5million for him. Questionable source. Not someone I’d be spending £5million on to be honest.
    Really? £5 million? No way Jose. UTCB

I think that's what Ipswich want for him not what we've bid ,fans make me laugh all moaning on social media that we're not spending owt this gets flagged up and they're all moaning we're spending too much

they want 5 im guessing that weve offered 2 at most

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I think that's what Ipswich want for him not what we've bid ,fans make me laugh all moaning on social media that we're not spending owt this gets flagged up and they're all moaning we're spending too much
    I’m not moaning about spending the cash mate believe me. I’m moaning about spending the cash on someone I believe is no better than Billy Sharp

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    I’m not moaning about spending the cash mate believe me. I’m moaning about spending the cash on someone I believe is no better than Billy Sharp
    Waghorn has some pace if memory serves me correct

16 goals scored in a mediocre team

That's a good start

is he "championship quality"..........that's what we want, and that's what we will have to pay for it if he is

sorry bolton have to disagree i think at this level waghorn is better and will score more than billy lets have em both

wilders said on alan biggs live ipswich after 8 to 10 million for him so it looks doubtful dunnitt !

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    wilders said on alan biggs live ipswich after 8 to 10 million for him so it looks doubtful dunnitt !
    boooooooo!

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast