+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone starting to think ...

Anyone starting to think ...

That this owner ‘disagreement’ stuff has been played up a bit? If Egan was a club record deal, that blows this window’s ‘£2m transfer budget’ *******s out of the water doesn’t it? Twirls? Unless we have imminent outgoings? I have a feeling JOC is outta here, but really hope it’s not the case, he’s our magic man.

hope your wrong about jack hat rumoured that brighton have bid 6m who knows if they up it to 8m got a feeling we might accept it

If O’Connel goes we haven’t got a left footed CB so I don’t think Egan has been brought in to replace him.

But JT is right, and I said the same thing on S2 yesterday. Somebody replied that the £2m was in addition to the £5m already agreed but I didn’t read it like that. It’d be great to think that the aforementioned pre-court peace agreement for the benefit of the team was true...time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    That this owner ‘disagreement’ stuff has been played up a bit? If Egan was a club record deal, that blows this window’s ‘£2m transfer budget’ *******s out of the water doesn’t it? Twirls? Unless we have imminent outgoings? I have a feeling JOC is outta here, but really hope it’s not the case, he’s our magic man.
    alright Flo. i know far a fact that the 2 million is laughable its much more, we,ve spent 4 million on a defender of quality so an attacker of quality will be more. i know there is loan deals on the table as well. but i can assure you pal,we are in for a permenent striker supposedly top end championship. this rubbish about us not having owt to spend is just rubbish. but the doom merchants have jumped on it like a tramp on a pizza. wilder would not have signed an improved contract if it was anything other wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    alright Flo. i know far a fact that the 2 million is laughable its much more, we,ve spent 4 million on a defender of quality so an attacker of quality will be more. i know there is loan deals on the table as well. but i can assure you pal,we are in for a permenent striker supposedly top end championship. this rubbish about us not having owt to spend is just rubbish. but the doom merchants have jumped on it like a tramp on a pizza. wilder would not have signed an improved contract if it was anything other wise.
    I think the problem was that most assumed the recent press releases were new news Twirls and that Kev and HRH had had another rift after the meeting with Wider. Let’s be honest, it could easily have been put to bed, but it could just be that it was a decision to let it roll to keep the a lid on the bids in which case I applaud it. Maybe Stephen Bettis had a hand in it?

Sorry gray I never for one minute believed the 2m budget I believe the budgets were agreed beforehand like twirlo70 told us and that's set in stone between them,it's in both their interests for the team to do well I can't see how they would let this dispute hinder moving the club forward I really can't neither party are that stupid

top end championship striker eh right cmon twirls give us a clue gallagher gregory hogan waghorn ???

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Sorry gray I never for one minute believed the 2m budget I believe the budgets were agreed beforehand like twirlo70 told us and that's set in stone between them,it's in both their interests for the team to do well I can't see how they would let this dispute hinder moving the club forward I really can't neither party are that stupid
    But as I said, that didn’t stop most assuming it to be true because of the media releases last week.

Time will tell anyway mate, I’ve worked with some pretty stupid owners in my time. If we’ve still got all our top players boosted by a few more the likes of Egan come September, job’s a good un.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I think the problem was that most assumed the recent press releases were new news Twirls and that Kev and HRH had had another rift after the meeting with Wider. Let’s be honest, it could easily have been put to bed, but it could just be that it was a decision to let it roll to keep the a lid on the bids in which case I applaud it. Maybe Stephen Bettis had a hand in it?
    Did you know Bettis ceased to be a BL Director last week Gray. And the confirmation statement showing the BL shareholding as at 15/07/2018 still has UTB LLC owning 50% of the shares despite what was revealed in court?

Who knows what any of it means?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    But as I said, that didn’t stop most assuming it to be true because of the media releases last week.

Time will tell anyway mate, I’ve worked with some pretty stupid owners in my time. If we’ve still got all our top players boosted by a few more the likes of Egan come September, job’s a good un.
    The local media made a few mistakes when reporting the court hearing. Same as it did when mistakenly claiming HRH blinked first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast