+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone starting to think ...

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The Court transcripts reveal a budget of £2.5 million on permanent transfer fees being allocated for the first 6 months of the season. A further £4.9 million was for additional wages which you assume includes loans. As all transfers are paid in installments usual standard practice is to make three payments over an 18 month period. The initial payment for Egan in the first 6 months of the season is likely to be around £1.5 million potentially leaving another £1 million for first payment installments on another permanent transfer if the budget is to be believed. Taking into account the additional wages figure we could be in for 1 other permanent plus 1 or 2 loans and still be within the parameters of the budget outlined in Court.
    I see. Thanks for clearing that up - I was starting to think it’s all smoke and mirrors from the club

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    alright Flo. i know far a fact that the 2 million is laughable its much more, we,ve spent 4 million on a defender of quality so an attacker of quality will be more. i know there is loan deals on the table as well. but i can assure you pal,we are in for a permenent striker supposedly top end championship. this rubbish about us not having owt to spend is just rubbish. but the doom merchants have jumped on it like a tramp on a pizza. wilder would not have signed an improved contract if it was anything other wise.
    Cheers pal. Loving this inside info btw.

I was feeling pretty negative myself, to be honest, but this signing is at least a signal of intent. Just hope we can keep our best players.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    That this owner ‘disagreement’ stuff has been played up a bit? If Egan was a club record deal, that blows this window’s ‘£2m transfer budget’ *******s out of the water doesn’t it? Twirls? Unless we have imminent outgoings? I have a feeling JOC is outta here, but really hope it’s not the case, he’s our magic man.
    Yep. As I said at 11:18 yesterday ;

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...7#post38949627

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Did you know Bettis ceased to be a BL Director last week Gray. And the confirmation statement showing the BL shareholding as at 15/07/2018 still has UTB LLC owning 50% of the shares despite what was revealed in court?

Who knows what any of it means?
    LOL, Trump media.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    top end championship striker eh right cmon twirls give us a clue gallagher gregory hogan waghorn ???
    Top end championship rules out Gallagher and Waghorn. Madine??

Fake news seems to be the way to remain competitive in the signing of players. But is it £1.5m or is it £4.1m?
    If that information about the two owners shareholding is false H what else could be ‘ incorrect’

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Reading KM's SA it seems keeping Bettis on whilst he was in Los Angeles was an issue so the compromise for him returning may be that he is the independent conduit between the two parties for footballing matters and as a result loses voting rights.
    Probably right but I doubt the voting rights matter as the only votes that count are for shareholders. Ie the two owners. The boardroom is tied anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12