+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joao

oh yeah never thought of that bulmer he will be here second home game

s2 board quoting a porktalker pigs accepted a bid from us for joao but were not prepared to meet his wage demands

He'd be my pick of the Wednesday strikers, would've said the same last summer.

He'll have a good season - he's in the last year of his contract.

How funny is it by the way that we can even entertain going in for their better players...

Piggery noise levels very low at the moment. Can’t understand it.

their in trouble herbie trying to get most of their big earners off the wage bill villa in a similar situation fletchers the latest their trying to move on i quite like joao as well good finisher and a nuisance but he wont be coming to us on his present salary will he 😆😆😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    their in trouble herbie trying to get most of their big earners off the wage bill villa in a similar situation fletchers the latest their trying to move on i quite like joao as well good finisher and a nuisance but he wont be coming to us on his present salary will he ����������
    Villa's just got 2 Billionaire's to invest/takeover,i dunt know how that'll work wi FFP or whatever it's called this week.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    their in trouble herbie trying to get most of their big earners off the wage bill villa in a similar situation fletchers the latest their trying to move on i quite like joao as well good finisher and a nuisance but he wont be coming to us on his present salary will he ����������
    Loovens gone now

Off to Sunderland

Clearing the decks in order to make a signing or two? Or purely to get within FFP?

It was inevitable that the Chansers club policy of buying and then saving all his signings would eventually lead to trouble with the FL. Why he couldn't see that in order to evolve I can't fathom out? Advisors? Ignorance? Stupidity? Clubs don't just keep buying, but they sell/move on as well. It's a continuous rotary process.

Did the FL name and shame these FFP busting clubs who try to buy success and break the rules in the process, or just allow them to carry on trading in cognito?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Loovens gone now

Off to Sunderland

Clearing the decks in order to make a signing or two? Or purely to get within FFP?

It was inevitable that the Chansers club policy of buying and then saving all his signings would eventually lead to trouble with the FL. Why he couldn't see that in order to evolve I can't fathom out? Advisors? Ignorance? Stupidity? Clubs don't just keep buying, but they sell/move on as well. It's a continuous rotary process.

Did the FL name and shame these FFP busting clubs who try to buy success and break the rules in the process, or just allow them to carry on trading in cognito?
    Loovens was released weeks ago mi owd.Sunnerlan chuckin abit of wonga at it but if they fail to get up this season,i wonder if they could be in for a BLADES type long haul in't pub league,i think they'll win the league tho.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Loovens was released weeks ago mi owd.Sunnerlan chuckin abit of wonga at it but if they fail to get up this season,i wonder if they could be in for a BLADES type long haul in't pub league,i think they'll win the league tho.UTCB
    Sorry Rod. Didn't realise he'd already gone

Obsessed aren't we

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast