+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If Rafa goes I go

I still don’t understand why they are closing the funding page. Just because a few whinging ninny’s don’t like it. I’ve given money to similar pages in the past, no one forced me to I chose to. The ones who have whinged will be the ones who’ll buy their new strips as soon as they are out and won’t realise Fatsos had their pants down as soon as they walked to the till.

People like Pboro are happy the way the club is run... that’s up to him but the vast vast majority aren’t. There is a different feeling about this because of the clear childish contempt he has shown to a very experienced manager who HE chose. He got us up first time of asking and against all the odds got us 5/6 players higher than anyone incl Ashley could have dreamed, and the petty lack of money he is making available. Doesn’t like anyone standing up against him does Ashley, but the coward that he is won’t be at the Spurs game no doubt frightened for his and his family’s safety the feckn soft melt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/07/imp...castle-united/

QUOTE - Reality is that you DO NEED MONEY if anything is going to be attempted to prevent the further destruction of our club under Mike Ashley and Rafa Benitez leaving.

Do we just expect those who have started the initiative to fund everything whilst the rest of us stand back and pass comment on what they should and shouldn’t be doing?

Anybody who has been remotely involved in any fan initiative will know it can’t be done without some cash being needed.

Basically sums that Gobsh!te pboro up!

Stand on the sidelines like a little mouthy coward whilst people with balls, drive and determination work hard to improve things.

This guy pboro would have been one of those shills scabbing for the management during the miners strikes & when the ship yards went out.

I spit at this disgusting person. Pathetic callow spineless gobsh!te no body!
    Now that's an insult to all gobsh!tes !

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    I still don’t understand why they are closing the funding page. Just because a few whinging ninny’s don’t like it. I’ve given money to similar pages in the past, no one forced me to I chose to. The ones who have whinged will be the ones who’ll buy their new strips as soon as they are out and won’t realise Fatsos had their pants down as soon as they walked to the till.

People like Pboro are happy the way the club is run... that’s up to him but the vast vast majority aren’t. There is a different feeling about this because of the clear childish contempt he has shown to a very experienced manager who HE chose. He got us up first time of asking and against all the odds got us 5/6 players higher than anyone incl Ashley could have dreamed, and the petty lack of money he is making available. Doesn’t like anyone standing up against him does Ashley, but the coward that he is won’t be at the Spurs game no doubt frightened for his and his family’s safety the feckn soft melt.
    I'm not happy at the way the club is run
    Just like I'm no more happy with rafas bleetinh

But I won't stop going to games whoever the owner or manager is
    Because I'm a real fan

Not some plastic who thinks not taking his seat up or standing outside shouting for Ashley out will have any effect on him as an owner

All it will do is give fans from other teams in similar situations like ours and from fans off teams who would love to just be in the prem the ability to call us phickle

Any new buyers or potentials will be put off
    It will unsettle the squad
    They need all the support they can get
    It was evident last season
    When the crowd got behind them they performed better

Don't go to the games if you choose

But I guarantee until Rafa backs down and signs
    Ash won't budge

He doesn't need to

He doesn't care
    And you can't win a fight against Amman who doesn't care

Carry on wasting your money to the Ashley out causes

Me
    I'll spend it on petrol and go and support the lads
    Like a passionate geordie should do

You couldn't crack Maggie

You won't crack ash

He is a businessman
    Good times and bad

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Now that's an insult to all gobsh!tes !
    I certainly would
    As the miners and shipbuilders were tossing it of at the tax payers exdpense

Wanted everything for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I'm not happy at the way the club is run
    Just like I'm no more happy with rafas bleetinh
    at the end of the day ashley runs the club - unhappy with ashley are we ?
    rafas bleating? i ain,t heard him "bleetinh " i,ve heard him say he,d like more players in

Not some plastic who thinks not taking his seat up or standing outside shouting for Ashley out will have any effect on him as an owner
    can we make up our mind up you say plastics don,t go to match now you say they do !

All it will do is give fans from other teams in similar situations like ours and from fans off teams who would love to just be in the prem the ability to call us phickle
    west ham fans protested a lot more than our fans our doing didn,t do them any harm

But I guarantee until Rafa backs down and signs
    Ash won't budge

can,t wait for this one to materialize

I certainly would
    As the miners and shipbuilders were tossing it of at the tax payers exdpense

Wanted everything for nothing
    I was on strike for exactly ONE YEAR without a penny pal,my colliery Ellington wasn't under threat of closure.
    I had two little bairns as weel,I went through hell just cos I cared about other lads losing their jobs..

I met lots of people like you during the strike..namely southern coppers waving twenty pund notes at me,on the picket line.

Got arrested/handcuffed and then got the sh!t kicked out of me at the cop shop.

Got spat on outside of Fenick's FFS,whils collecting money for the bairns xmas present fund.

These are all people like you..

After this middle classed woman spat on me,an auld fella,well int to his seventies came up and stuffed 2 £1 notes in to my collection tin and said "never mind kidda,ya deeing a great job"

The reason we the Miners couldn't save the MINES/STEEL WORKS/RAILWAYS and everything else from the evil Tories,is down to ignorant racist/facist/xenephobes such as your self..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I was on strike for exactly ONE YEAR without a penny pal,my colliery Ellington wasn't under threat of closure.
    I had two little bairns as weel,I went through hell just cos I cared about other lads losing their jobs..

I met lots of people like you during the strike..namely southern coppers waving twenty pund notes at me,on the picket line.

Got arrested/handcuffed and then got the sh!t kicked out of me at the cop shop.

Got spat on outside of Fenick's FFS,whils collecting money for the bairns xmas present fund.

These are all people like you..

After this middle classed woman spat on me,an auld fella,well int to his seventies came up and stuffed 2 £1 notes in to my collection tin and said "never mind kidda,ya deeing a great job"

The reason we the Miners couldn't save the MINES/STEEL WORKS/RAILWAYS and everything else from the evil Tories,is down to ignorant racist/facist/xenephobes such as your self..
    I lived in chapel town near Sheffield when the strike was on
    I watched the cowardly miners threaten women an kids of minors wh chose to work

They were scum from outside the area

You didn't deserve paying
    Go on strike loose so what

I have no sympathy
    Your kids suffered for what

You chided to go on strike thinking you'd break Maggie

You didn't
    And never would

She finished labours work

You couldn't go on strike against a labour government

You were paying them
    The unions kept them in power

Britain. Ever works under labour

To many scrounges

Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 21-07-2018 at 04:59 PM.

I have no sympathy

You didn't
    And never would

You were paying them

To many scrounges
    Actually I'm very proud of what I was involved in,we actually empowered women in the local community,they came to the fore actually..Whether it was in the food ******** or collecting or simply,supporting their husbands/partners.A lot of them became and still are involved in local politics.What have you done that makes you feel empowered and proud? I'm talking about something historic by the way,not how much money you have fleeced from fellow immigrants..

Que the LIES aboot the Victoria cross whilst fighting off 300 Serbs...

I have no sympathy

You didn't
    And never would

You were paying them

To many scrounges
    you are being emotive and provokative the miners and shipbuilders have nothing to do with rafa - the miners were not soley geordies indeed the last miners on strike were in kent ! so why bring it up . also show proof that rafa has verbally attcked ashley in public because otherwise your being nothing short of being a troll - and we don,t like trolls do we!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)