+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: If Rafa goes I go

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I lived in chapel town near Sheffield when the strike was on
    I watched the cowardly miners threaten women an kids of minors wh chose to work

They were scum from outside the area

You didn't deserve paying
    Go on strike loose so what

I have no sympathy
    Your kids suffered for what

You chided to go on strike thinking you'd break Maggie

You didn't
    And never would

She finished labours work

You couldn't go on strike against a labour government

You were paying them
    The unions kept them in power

Britain. Ever works under labour

To many scrounges
    Coming from a big man that couldn't answer a question without his boyfriend defending him.What a grade A cnut you really are.
    You want to try telling the truth once in a while.If anything has been done or anyone has been anywhere it's P/Boro the storyteller.
    They didn't go on strike to break anyone.They were trying to defend jobs.If someone tried to take one of your fantasy businesses off you would you say okay just take it.Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Coming from a big man that couldn't answer a question without his boyfriend defending him.What a grade A cnut you really are.
    You want to try telling the truth once in a while.If anything has been done or anyone has been anywhere it's P/Boro the storyteller.
    They didn't go on strike to break anyone.They were trying to defend jobs.If someone tried to take one of your fantasy businesses off you would you say okay just take it.Not likely.
    I don't stop anyone from going in strike
    But don't be cowards and have a go at women and children of people who choose not to strike

Some trying to keep the pigs safe and in a workable cinditiin for when the strike was over
    Others lorry drivers

Cowards

If they have the right to strike those willing to work should be allowed without running the gauntlet they had too

Cowards

Watching them run through that field when the police chased them will stay with me forever ,

Then they try and say the police were brutal
    Yep so us threatening someone who wants to work and earn his money

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Now that's an insult to all gobsh!tes !
    hahaha

To the proud patrons of the noble Isla of Gobsh!ttoria, I humbly apologies for tarnishing your good name by associate with the personification of herpies known to these poor forum members as ... what's his face... ******** aka Pboro
    Last edited by Zippity; 21-07-2018 at 05:51 PM. Reason: saving you some bother down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I was on strike for exactly ONE YEAR without a penny pal,my colliery Ellington wasn't under threat of closure.
    I had two little bairns as weel,I went through hell just cos I cared about other lads losing their jobs..

I met lots of people like you during the strike..namely southern coppers waving twenty pund notes at me,on the picket line.

Got arrested/handcuffed and then got the sh!t kicked out of me at the cop shop.

Got spat on outside of Fenick's FFS,whils collecting money for the bairns xmas present fund.

These are all people like you..

After this middle classed woman spat on me,an auld fella,well int to his seventies came up and stuffed 2 £1 notes in to my collection tin and said "never mind kidda,ya deeing a great job"

The reason we the Miners couldn't save the MINES/STEEL WORKS/RAILWAYS and everything else from the evil Tories,is down to ignorant racist/facist/xenephobes such as your self..
    If you think you got beat by racist homophobic xenophobia you were probably not informed correctly if whyvyoubwere going out on striker

You lost cause no one supported you labour and the unions had already shut more outs than Maggie did
    Others were beyond repair
    And thirdly every working class person was pissed of with the unions and the country not working

Pity you seemed to have put your kids through hell on an ill informed story

Maybe if you had listened to the racist homophobic zenefobes you may have made a different decision

Theconlyvracistscivremembervtgen was combat 18 the national frontvetc
    And most of them were on the picket lines
    Scaring people who wanted to work and their families

Are you trying to change the subject to shrivelled up Internet warrior? If you have nothing sensible to add to the conversation why don't you just not join in. You are a horrible person as you have proved time and time again.
    Why don't you start a thread where you can tell us all about your imaginary life? At least then it won't interrupt genuine conversation.

Name:  IMG_3994.JPG
Views: 156
Size:  34.6 KB

If you think you got beat by racist homophobic xenophobia you were probably not informed correctly if whyvyoubwere going out on striker

You lost cause no one supported you labour and the unions had already shut more outs than Maggie did
    And thirdly every working class person was pissed of with the unions and the country not working

Maybe if you had listened to the racist homophobic zenefobes you may have made a different decision

You are the proof cousins shouldn't breed

Why don't you take your distortions elsewhere you horrible little tw at.

What's the matter have you a tiny little boys winkle instead of a manly C0ck,coming on here and trying to make yourself big.

Sorry my opinion has always been everyone has the right to withdraw their labour cause
    But Everyman has the rights to work and support his family'

When cowards threaten them then they loose the argument and support of decent people
    To many were scared to stand up to the bullies and allowed it to happen they themselves then become cowards

When idiots say let's picket sports direct stores it tells you all you need to know about pack mentality

Truth is the muppet that said it probably hasn't the balls to carry it out

I lived in chapel town near Sheffield when the strike was on
    I watched the cowardly miners threaten women an kids of minors wh chose to work

They were scum from outside the area

You didn't deserve paying
    Go on strike loose so what

I have no sympathy
    Your kids suffered for what

You chided to go on strike thinking you'd break Maggie

You didn't
    And never would

She finished labours work

You couldn't go on strike against a labour government

You were paying them
    The unions kept them in power

Britain. Ever works under labour

To many scrounges
    So why don't you support a club like Spuds whose supporters like to think themselves upper class rather than a working man's club like Newcastle United.

After all even though you like you claim you are Greek Cypriot in reality are you not half Cockney on your old man's side.

Is not the East End more your ilk than any where?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)