+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Rafa goes I go

If Rafa goes I go

Follow on Twitter

Is there a feeling among the fans in the city that if Rafa goes they will stop attending the games? Because this has been discussed for the past 10 years with no true effect, and so I wonder if Rafa leaving would be the last straw.

Yep he’s brought us all together he knows and loves the working class fans I think there are similarities between us and Liverpool.
    He feels the unity.
    We are all sick of seeing our hero’s shat on.
    Rafa will only go if doesn’t get cash to spend and that MA shows some desire to win things and compete.

Things could be so good given the chance!
    Him going will be the last straw for many

It's all bollox... Ashley has sacked kk , relegated us twice , refused to spend .. The list is endless and still 50000+ every game .
    If Benitez goes nothing will change .

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Is there a feeling among the fans in the city that if Rafa goes they will stop attending the games?.
    There is...but it'll never lead to enough people staying away to make a difference.

Protests need to begin to take place, starting with Spurs on TV. People going in late maybe wouldn’t work but staying behind at the end for 11 mins just might. Loads of noise, the sky cameras there for post match analysis it would get loads of attention???

Hit him where it hurts his beloved SD

Thing is we’ve got half a dozen stores in the area and people who aren’t fans will still go. I think matches on TV are the best opportunity to fight back.

That’s what I’m talking about banners and chants directed at SD
    I’m not talking about potting a few shop windows
    Bad press towards the one thing the fat man loves

It won't happen their were gerdies booing and wanting sir bobby gone

He did far more than Rafa has

Rafa is just stirring the hornets nest

Sign the contract and if ash doesn't give him the money
    Walk

And go to court like kk did

He won't win the stand off with ash

So take him on at his own game

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)