+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Opposition looking stronger

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Just to go back on the point of getting gazumped or whatever on players, surely we must know what wages these players are on or want before we enter negotiations, we can't go into these blind?
    Thats just the point though, who says we have ever "been in negotiations" for any of these greedy cnuts? The meedja, thats who. Have the club said anything about specific players? No. Would you expect them to? Also No. So whether we have been gazumped or not, for any player, is pure speculation.

One thing we are all pretty sure about is that Bielsa will have had certain pre-conditions to his signature. If he is still with us at the start of the real season, it would be fair to assume that those pre-conditions have been met? If there have been no new signings, then it's also fair to assume Bielsa thinks he can do something with what we have, yes? (Yes, I know all that is speculative at the moment, but at least I'm prepared to see what happens, leave the club to sort out any new signings they think we need (and maybe I'll comment when they do!), and tell the collected minds (hmmm) of the meedja to go stuff their surmisings where the sun don't shine! )

From what Bielsa seems to have said he wants four players including a lb and a St so the clock is ticking for Orta and Rad - a little pressure sometimes helps gets things done

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    From what Bielsa seems to have said he wants four players including a lb and a St so the clock is ticking for Orta and Rad - a little pressure sometimes helps gets things done
    Thats just it though, isn't it? Just what has Bielsa actually said? None of us know. All we do know is that he walks if he doesn't get what he wants, and he hasn't walked, yet!

Clock is ticking big time now..expecting nothing exciting to happen regarding players coming in.

This is a huge gamble by Radders/Orta in my opinion..especially given the reports I have read from the pre-season matches.

Not happy at all to be honest and expecting fark all from next season..and I always look forward to it..but this time it feels deflating.

They've had our pants down chaps

Is it too early for a flounce

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Is it too early for a flounce
    Yes, 😉

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)