+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rooney to Salford City

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I see you like a joke coco but he wasn't any great shakes here. I do accept that he has been more of an assett at Dons.
    Tbf how many times have you had a player at your club and they are medicore at best,you get rid in May to save some money and what happens he then bangs them in left,right and centre for another club,Notts certainly know how to bring out the worst in a player

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Tbf how many times have you had a player at your club and they are medicore at best,you get rid in May to save some money and what happens he then bangs them in left,right and centre for another club,Notts certainly know how to bring out the worst in a player
    I was saying the same thing earlier. It's happened a lot but the worst is when they come back with the other team and score against us time n time again.

My local fav Billy Bodin couldn't get a decent run at ours and was loaned here n there and now plays for the mighty Preston and is probably there best player.

We had two Rooney's - Luke and Adam but the pair couldn't make one decent one.

PS I've put some other ideas on the the other post re - Weymouth / Dorset

Just heard he was on 7l pw when here :-O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12