+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Season Tickets

A very hurried count looks like 6635 left.....if we have 20000 capacity we now have record season ticket sales of 13365.....or have I missed some? If I'm right that's more cash in the attic for signings.....!

I dinna think you're right there min

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    A very hurried count looks like 6635 left.....if we have 20000 capacity we now have record season ticket sales of 13365.....or have I missed some? If I'm right that's more cash in the attic for signings.....!
    You're forgetting there's away end allocation to remove from the figure, and corporate seating.
    I'd heard it was around 10,000.
    I'm sure all our transfer activity will have them flocking in before too long

9.8k according to this tweet from @AgentScotland: https://twitter.com/AgentScotland/st...46904155222016

Behind Celtic, Rangers, Hibs and Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You're forgetting there's away end allocation to remove from the figure, and corporate seating.
    😂

The thing is if they made a signing that would excite the fans they could probably get another few thousand season tickets sold.

Maybe they are trying to and it hasn’t happened for one reason or another.If they aren’t then they obviously aren’t bothered about selling any more season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The thing is if they made a signing that would excite the fans they could probably get another few thousand season tickets sold.

Maybe they are trying to and it hasn’t happened for one reason or another.If they aren’t then they obviously aren’t bothered about selling any more season tickets.
    The club in general needs to try & generate a perception that we are still genuinely ambitious .
    When your chairman says Scottish football needs a strong “Rangers”, that;
    1) alienates the fans
    2) p1sses off the fans
    3) suggests subservience towards the scum

No AFC chairman should EVER utter those words. Ever.

Spend some money, show some realistic ambition & be more “aggressive” in general as a club.
    Aggressive not the right word maybe....
    just get in touch with the fan base more. Get the fans on board.

The club in general needs to try & generate a perception that we are still genuinely ambitious .
    1) alienates the fans
    2) p1sses off the fans

Spend some money, show some realistic ambition & be more “aggressive” in general as a club.
    "Aggressive" is spot on,
    If your not going to be aggressive in the transfer market whether being the buyer or seller of a player you will end up shortchanged.
    I dont want to harp on about Rooney but for him to leave for stupid money when he is just reaching his prime is an absolute scandal.
    For him to leave us for a club outwith the English leagues and to being payed more than we can afford to pay him is shocking.
    We need to be more aggressive when dealing with clubs that come in for our players, £1million is old school amounts to pay for a player going to the English leagues, we should be holding out for much much more.
    Aggression being shown from the top of the club will filter right through the system onto the pitch where we would eventually match anyone on any given day.

1) alienates the fans
    2) p1sses off the fans

"And the record returns to the start of the song...."

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    "And the record returns to the start of the song...."
    So back in topic......around 10.5k then?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast