+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Ah, the last to know, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Ah, the last to know, eh?
    Always.

Season Tickets for 2024-25 available now. No fighting in the rush now!

Early bird tickets available until the 31st May, by which time we will at least know which league we are playing in!

I pity the poor b*gger in the marketing department who has to persuade fans to shell out for a season ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I pity the poor b*gger in the marketing department who has to persuade fans to shell out for a season ticket.
    The club will still exist whatever happens in the next few weeks, so they have to do this at some point.

Regardless of how shyte we are, there will still be a fair few folk signing up again. I've had season tickets through worse times than this. Doesn't make me a top red though, just a stupid one.

Apparently they will review prices in the event we are relegated, which I honestly don't think we will be.

I just had a look on the fishall site. They've gone for "Be Part Of It", with the 'it' part being highlighted in the word Pittodrie.

I can think of a more apt word with "it" in it that they could have used instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    The club will still exist whatever happens in the next few weeks, so they have to do this at some point.

Regardless of how shyte we are, there will still be a fair few folk signing up again. I've had season tickets through worse times than this. Doesn't make me a top red though, just a stupid one.

Apparently they will review prices in the event we are relegated, which I honestly don't think we will be.
    Where did you see that as I have looked to see if they said anything on that scenario (like you I don't think it will happen)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Where did you see that as I have looked to see if they said anything on that scenario (like you I don't think it will happen)
    Been posted on Twitter. Someone contacted the club asking the question and posted the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Been posted on Twitter. Someone contacted the club asking the question and posted the reply.
    Ok thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123