+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loan deals

Loan deals

Ched and Regan departing for fleetwood and Carlisle respectively let's hope they come back gunning for a 1st team berth

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2018/july/duo-depart/

Good luck to the lads. Especially keen to see how Regan gets on.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Good luck to the lads. Especially keen to see how Regan gets on.
    CW obviously feels Ched isn’t going to cut it. Shame it didn’t work out for him here but the reality is he had one terrific season with us in L1 before his personal problems got in the way.

Personally feel he’d be better off trying to carve out a career away from here. He’s not going to pull up any trees in the championship.

This makes me more confident we have someone lined up, and it must be close to completion.

I’m surprised Evans has gone on a season long loan unless there’s a recall clause in January, after Wilder said it would be till the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    CW obviously feels Ched isn’t going to cut it. Shame it didn’t work out for him here but the reality is he had one terrific season with us in L1 before his personal problems got in the way.

Personally feel he’d be better off trying to carve out a career away from here. He’s not going to pull up any trees in the championship.

This makes me more confident we have someone lined up, and it must be close to completion.
    It was always gunna be difficult for Ched to return and be a success here after what happened but injuries spoilt his chances last season and let's not forget there were plenty who gave the board and King Kev in particular, plenty of stick when he dint return immediately after his release from prison.I think if he does well and stays fit at Fleetwood he could still have a future here but he needs to be playin regularly to get his match fitness back.I see James Wallace has signed for Fleetwood also,nar there's another lad who deserves a break from the bad luck he's had wi injuries.I will keep an eye on Regan's progress at Carlisle,i've said before i really like this young fella.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 20-07-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I’m surprised Evans has gone on a season long loan unless there’s a recall clause in January, after Wilder said it would be till the end of the year.
    I think CW said on Alan Biggs show last night that they'll review Ched in Jan and decide whether he should stay or return Gray

i think the odds of ched making it with us are slim now think this loan at fleetwood will be his last chance to impress also guy on s2 board saying his liverpool mate saying that if ben woodburn doesnt get on the plane for u.s tonight hes coming to us could be a very interesting loan signing highly rated by liverpool

yes he did lst just think that ched is a league 1 striker now really hope he makes me eat my words

Be a very understrength u23 side this season

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Be a very understrength u23 side this season
    They're playin at Frickley toneet aren't they? It'll be interestin to see if Stevie Mallon pushes on this season won't it? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 20-07-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast