+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loan deals

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    They're playin at Frickley toneet aren't they? It'll be interestin to see if Stevie Mallon pushes on this season won't it? UTCB
    Yes, I went Rod. They won 3-2, played 2 or 3 16 year olds, along with more established players such as Mallon, Doherty and Cantrill. Decent game. The 2 players who caught my eye were Ash Kigbu, a tall left sided defender who seemed very comfortable on the ball, and the pacey number 9, Karston Ayong. I’ll be interested to see if they stay with us and, if they do, how they progress.

A report on last nights game by the S2's very own eccentric BallsupPhil.

http://ball-sup.blogspot.com/2018/07...r-minutes.html

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Yes, I went Rod. They won 3-2, played 2 or 3 16 year olds, along with more established players such as Mallon, Doherty and Cantrill. Decent game. The 2 players who caught my eye were Ash Kigbu, a tall left sided defender who seemed very comfortable on the ball, and the pacey number 9, Karston Ayong. I’ll be interested to see if they stay with us and, if they do, how they progress.
    Cheers Ronaldo,Ayong scored 2 dint he? Owd Phil certainly gets abart watchin sport and tastin Ale dunt he Pops? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Cheers Ronaldo,Ayong scored 2 dint he? Owd Phil certainly gets abart watchin sport and tastin Ale dunt he Pops? UTCB
    I can't deny, its an appealing lifestyle! Not sure if he got to the WC final. He had a ticket, I believe...

this phil ball is he a bit of a tc lookalike ? if so he sits near to us on the kop

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    this phil ball is he a bit of a tc lookalike ? if so he sits near to us on the kop
    Nowt like TC mate.UTCB

oh right cheers rod the guy that sits near us is certainly a tc lookalike even got the hair from 1974 lol

jason lucas guy that does streaming on we are united site saying ben woodburn on season long loan is a done deal dont know how reliable he is but a very exciting signing if chris pulls it off if he can might just make do with 4 main strikers plus woodburn

Someone said if he dint get on the plane to USA last night then he was coming to us

apparently he did get on the plane but surely he will go on loan somewhere when he gets back

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast