+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official statement

Official statement

Released by the protest group If Rafa goes I go.

The group is growing rapidly over 7000 within hours of forming consisting of ex players and celebrities as well as regular supporters.

It basically said that we
    won't be waiting until next May but will start going for publicity with the media immediately,protests at SJP and against Sports direct to be organised.

It is now all over Facebook.

Great to see fans have finally had enough of this fat pile of ****e

Would be immense if enough happened to get rid of the greedy fucker!!!

Don't know the full story behind them but I would like to think things would be done against the fat slug regardless of Rafa leaving.
    Liverpool,Rangers and West Ham have put us to shame with the way they never laid down.
    But it's a start.The important thing for me though,is those that go and those that don't stand side by side and not against each other.
    We are Newcastle United not that fat slug and his hangers on.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Don't know the full story behind them but I would like to think things would be done against the fat slug regardless of Rafa leaving.
    Liverpool,Rangers and West Ham have put us to shame with the way they never laid down.
    But it's a start.The important thing for me though,is those that go and those that don't stand side by side and not against each other.
    We are Newcastle United not that fat slug and his hangers on.
    We rolled over and Ashley being the school bully took full advantage.basically have ourselves to blame .

"The club is not for sale at any price"

Mike Ashley 24.5.2015 Sky Sports News.

West Ham is a bad example.... disgraceful behaviour is not the answer.

Their fans accepted the free giant stadium and £20m + signings (Arnautavic) then kicked off when they didn't enjoy the way it was going.

Gold and sullivan have spent way more than Ashley, smashing the place up, invading the pitch and threatening people with violence is not the way to go.

Agree with Mick on that.

Can you imagine if it was us that did that, we'd be destroyed for it.

Might be the case but the point I was aiming at was they didn't lay down.There is always a right and wrong way but to do nothing is a disgrace.
    He has got away with things for too long here.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Released by the protest group If Rafa goes I go.

The group is growing rapidly over 7000 within hours of forming consisting of ex players and celebrities as well as regular supporters.

It basically said that we
    won't be waiting until next May but will start going for publicity with the media immediately,protests at SJP and against Sports direct to be organised.

It is now all over Facebook.
    .. Yes, we are all protesting on there ..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)