+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hungary friendly

Hungary friendly

1-1 and Moore sent off

32 degrees apparently , maybe it got the better of him .

Moncur with a second half equaliser .

This hot summer is at least enabling to keep animal's powder dry on all things BFC at the moment .

Summer will turn to autumn and autumn to winter and I'll have my say when the time is right .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    32 degrees apparently , maybe it got the better of him .

Moncur with a second half equaliser .

This hot summer is at least enabling to keep animal's powder dry on all things BFC at the moment .

Summer will turn to autumn and autumn to winter and I'll have my say when the time is right .

There's no time like the present

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    There's no time like the present
    Not kicked a ball in anger yet pass , we may have enough with the current squad , who knows mate .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not kicked a ball in anger yet pass , we may have enough with the current squad , who knows mate .

True but I assume there'll be a key departure from the squad in the next 2 weeks leaving us short in the striking department. Hope I'm totally wrong but I think we are starting to get the picture about what direction the consortium are heading in with their investment. I'll stick my neck art and say 12th next season.

Why hold back Animal just cos its not autumn or winter yet, you dont normally hold back on here.
    Im guessing that most of us are thinking the same at the moment, and that we're in the dark and just a bit peed off with messrs Chien & co.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    True but I assume there'll be a key departure from the squad in the next 2 weeks leaving us short in the striking department. Hope I'm totally wrong but I think we are starting to get the picture about what direction the consortium are heading in with their investment. I'll stick my neck art and say 12th next season.
    I'm not too bothered about Bradshaw , he's alright and probably decent in league one , it's not like losing Winnall though in my opinion and if he wants away then how bothered is he ?

Hopefully if we can get close to a million quid for him then possibly it will fund a decent loan replacement who wants to be here .

My eyes are wide open where we stand as a club , the books need to be balanced , the respective wealth of the ownership is not relative .

The business has to stand on it's own two feet and our expectations need to mirror that no matter how hard that is to absorb .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why hold back Animal just cos its not autumn or winter yet, you dont normally hold back on here.
    Im guessing that most of us are thinking the same at the moment, and that we're in the dark and just a bit peed off with messrs Chien & co.
    It's not a case of holding back acido but I'm not going to pre empt the situation right now .

Signing a load of new players isn't any guarantee of anything , last summer was your yardstick .

My opinion of this club's standing right now goes further than the new ownership so it's perhaps better that I take the longer view and see how we go early to mid season .

What did we reckon to the odd looking starting line up today, I think the season is over already for us if we're relying on Fryers and/or Pinnillos in a defensive midfield role.
    And I did worry that Jose was still here as it could also have been a 433 start with Thiam pushed up into that wide attacking role again.
    Im interested to know though how we shaped up and if we played well, did anybody look like a real motm etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What did we reckon to the odd looking starting line up today, I think the season is over already for us if we're relying on Fryers and/or Pinnillos in a defensive midfield role.
    And I did worry that Jose was still here as it could also have been a 433 start with Thiam pushed up into that wide attacking role again.
    Im interested to know though how we shaped up and if we played well, did anybody look like a real motm etc.
    The season is over in July ?

Interesting !!

Clearly the last time we were at this level hasn't registered with you then .

Thought we might have moved on from the knee jerk reactions by now given the length of time you've followed the club .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast