+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Two wins

Two wins

Macclesfield 0 - Burnley 2
    Joey and Aaron get the goals.

Burnley: Tom Heaton, Phil Bardsley, Kevin Long, Jimmy Dunne, Charlie Taylor, Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Ali Koiki 60), Jack Cork, Ashley Westwood, Aaron Lennon, Jeff Hendrick, Chris Wood

Subs not used: Adam Legzdins, James Clarke, Josh Benson, Rob Harker

url]http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/16368924.macclesfield-town-0-burnley-2-match-report/[/url]
    https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...-on-20-jul-18/

Curzon Ashton 2 - Burnley 5
    At Curzon Ashton Robbie Brady came through his first 45 minutes since suffering a serious knee injury in December in the 5-1 win, secured through goals from Ben Mee, Nahki Wells, Jon Walters and a Sam Vokes double.

Burnley: Lindegaard, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Ward, Walters, Goodridge, McNeil, Brady (Agyei HT), Vokes, Wells. Substitutes: Trialist, Younger, Bayode.

[https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...ton-v-burnley/
    Last edited by oldcolner; 20-07-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Any news on Defour OC?

Got a Calf strain apparently in training for Cork
    Last week
    Defour and Brady are likely to be given a little longer to make their comebacks, with Defour picking up a strain in training and Brady being eased back to full fitness after recovering from the knee surgery he underwent last December.

“Steven Defour has a niggly calf, so we are being careful with that one and, maybe, Robbie,” confirmed manager Sean Dyche.

Ta OC.

Let's hope they are ready for Southampton.

Yes it would be good to have our full squad back in action for the first time in 6 months.

Wonder who was on trial?

One or two decent players in both those Burnley teams!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One or two decent players in both those Burnley teams!
    Yes and a few I haven’t noticed before
    Koiki
    Younger
    Goodridge
    McNeill - but no ONeill

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Yes and a few I haven’t noticed before
    Koiki
    Younger
    Goodridge
    McNeill - but no ONeill
    Apart from Goodridge, who I think has only recently come to Burnley, the other three have all played for Youth and Development squads during the past couple of years. All three are decent players and could well continue their development with McNeill being one who I particularly like and who came on during injury time ib the last game of the season against Bournemouth.
    I hasten to add that I have not made my assessment on that appearance!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)