+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Marek Rodak

Flourbasher thanks for your kind words I don’t pretend to be the expert as regards transfers but just putting on here what I’ve been told we’ll see if it happens safe to say if he’s not here early part of week then trust Warne has got someone else lined up I can’t believe that even with our limited budget we can’t pick up a decent keeper there’s plenty out there and if you tell them they are going to be number 1 and level we are at surely we can get someone decent

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Flourbasher thanks for your kind words I don’t pretend to be the expert as regards transfers but just putting on here what I’ve been told we’ll see if it happens safe to say if he’s not here early part of week then trust Warne has got someone else lined up I can’t believe that even with our limited budget we can’t pick up a decent keeper there’s plenty out there and if you tell them they are going to be number 1 and level we are at surely we can get someone decent
    Pollitt to make a surprise comeback

The key is has your informant been right before Uttis?

When Uttis does comment he is correct 90% of the time and he's been accurate for 10 years or so

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    When Uttis does comment he is correct 90% of the time and he's been accurate for 10 years or so
    Yep a good track record for such things

Thanks again flourbasher, roly Informant is probably a strong term and no he hasn’t told me anything previously but I have no cause to doubt him well have to see I guess

I was told Ben Godfrey the Norwich loanee had already signed and posted it on here about 3 weeks ago.

I think my mole needs to up his accuracy before I post anything like that again.

Rather than cast my bread upon the waters too thinly, I prefer to rely on a single source of information such as weloveboothy. That way I know I can safely disregard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Rather than cast my bread upon the waters too thinly, I prefer to rely on a single source of information such as weloveboothy. That way I know I can safely disregard it.
    Mixed metaphors R us lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Oo...you are awful...but I like you!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast