+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Apathy setting in.

What drama queens!!
    One game you couldnt get tickets for and dummies get thrown out of the pram
    No signings....we never sign early in the window
    Weve just finished 7th in the premier league yet you lose the faith
    I suggest you book one of those famous taxis and book it to take you to another,well run club,where you can get a ticket,sign loads of players just for the sake of it,and like said above at least a Burnley supporter will be sat in the seat youve vacated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Burnley make no profit from the sale of away tickets and run the risk of losing money if they take up an allocation and don't sell them.

Dave Baldwin does not do "risk" and really does not care whether Burnley fans travel or not.
    Maybe but there would be no risk if they worked like Man U
    Fans pay in for a ticket lottery then if they don’t get them they get a refund. No risk at all to the club they can ask for as many as they can knowing they have got the money to pay for them already.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Maybe but there would be no risk if they worked like Man U
    Fans pay in for a ticket lottery then if they don’t get them they get a refund. No risk at all to the club they can ask for as many as they can knowing they have got the money to pay for them already.
    Man utd sell out every away game, we don't

it's gone this way - "where there's Money there's Muck" - so am also leaning toward areas where it's (£) influence is minimal - because once a team yields to profits....it joins a bigger club so loses it's uniqueness - as all becomes business - a structure that'll restrain and manipulate it for it's own ends....it loses it's honesty - so can no longer be trusted.....imho.

Quote Originally Posted by willyeck View Post
    What drama queens!!
    One game you couldnt get tickets for and dummies get thrown out of the pram
    No signings....we never sign early in the window
    Weve just finished 7th in the premier league yet you lose the faith
    I suggest you book one of those famous taxis and book it to take you to another,well run club,where you can get a ticket,sign loads of players just for the sake of it,and like said above at least a Burnley supporter will be sat in the seat youve vacated.
    We are all Burnley fans on here Willyeck, and we all mean well for the our Club, but we have different opinions on difference subjects regarding BFC and other topics, but we all respect our differences of which we are proud, I respect your opinion(S) even if I don't agree with them as the rest will.

But you seem a little aggressive in some of your comments addressed to some posters, this forum used to be run with the same aggressive tone by the old regime and we are not going back to those dark day's, by all means have your say but bring something to the party that others can contribute to as I don't think your above post attracts that.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    We are all Burnley fans on here Willyeck, and we all mean well for the our Club, but we have different opinions on difference subjects regarding BFC and other topics, but we all respect our differences of which we are proud, I respect your opinion(S) even if I don't agree with them as the rest will.

But you seem a little aggressive in some of your comments addressed to some posters, this forum used to be run with the same aggressive tone by the old regime and we are not going back to those dark day's, by all means have your say but bring something to the party that others can contribute to as I don't think your above post attracts that.
    That's me told

That's me told
    Precisely, and if you want to continue posting on here, I'd take it on board as well mon ami.

Man utd sell out every away game, we don't
    That doesn’t change the plan if fans want away tickets let them commit early and stand a good chance of getting one by letting Baldwin know how many he has already sold, say we we will take 2000, 2500, 3000, or more. It’s only when we can’t have that number there’s a lottery and the earliest committers should get a better chance of those.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Precisely, and if you want to continue posting on here, I'd take it on board as well mon ami.
    Not like you to issue threats Sinkov. He’s a new poster and we should welcome his views not try to frighten him off. I thought his comments were fair enough he just needed a smiley on the taxis comment which I took was meant tongue in cheek.
    It sounds like you are giving up on us which would equally be a shame especially as we haven’t kicked a ball in anger yet to find out if the club needs anyone else.
    We need more posters on here to add to our debates so keep it up Willy and Sinkov

We have a "gentleman's agreement" on here OC regarding how we conduct our arguments and debates.

As you well know, everyone and anyone is welcome on this forum, but just keep it polite and treat everyone with RESPECT.

Terrier Taxis is fuelled up and ready to go, I believe inbounds are imminent and if I think the ticket allocation for Aberdeen was bollox willyeck, I am going to bloody well say so!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)