+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Apathy setting in.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post

Either way plenty of people manage to come in and establish themselves as posters with their own identities without being a mard arse. If you dont like it - then feel free to leave.
    Bloody hell Casper, you're playing with fire. I also pointed out that he was free to leave whenever he liked, and was told quite pointedly by OC that he didn't like it. Oh, and I was a bully as well.

Have you got your tin hat nearby ? When OC sees your post you're going to need it. He thinks we should be really nice to him.

"Sometimes the mods are not moderate! But not very often and if Sinkov is happy to be labelled that way I suppose it’s up to him. Maybe he has altos home address .... lol."

I'm not sure how I'm labelled OC, would you care to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by SELDOM_SEEN_KID View Post
    Not abusive in any way.. calling someone a puff... are we in primary school here, these days are you really sure?
    Awful isn't it SSK, that's me he was referring to. I'm all of a dither, I can't sleep and I'm having to have stress counselling, but when I recover, if I ever do, I'm going to sue him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Awful isn't it SSK, that's me he was referring to. I'm all of a dither, I can't sleep and I'm having to have stress counselling, but when I recover, if I ever do, I'm going to sue him.
    May I respectfully suggest my own litigation experts?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Sometimes the mods are not moderate! But not very often and if Sinkov is happy to be labelled that way I suppose it’s up to him. Maybe he has altos home address .... lol."

I'm not sure how I'm labelled OC, would you care to explain.
    I would guess Not to be taken - seriously. To be used sparingly. Wash hands after use.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I'm going to address this thread for the last time, especially for those who find it difficult to understand or act as if it is rocket science.

I have found it strange with what some posters who have responded with, and equally posters who have viewed but not responded.

Seldem_Seen_Kid, or whatever you are called, I have tried to read your last posts many times yet still cannot grasp it, is it done in code ? I'll try to address what I can understand.

First off You came on here with 2 usernames, I advised you at the time it was only allowed, not my rules but the Web Sites, using 2 usernames is an instant ban, you was not banned, you was given fair treatment in not being banned but took it upon yourself to make an excuse about not knowing and getting the hump, I said at the time that the general public is all the same when things go smoothly but when they are "advised" about something they have done wrong, they throw a wobbly and shoot the messenger even when given a chance, which is the stance you took.

You may have posted something on this thread earlier but it was off topic, that is why I did not respond and probably why everyone else didn't.

Your post # 122, Yes I did abuse him, I responded after twice trying to ease the situation which he took no notice of, then came back with his inane reply of "The funny thing is iam not a newbee , youve just jumped on the bandwagon without checking things..����...its been fun �������������� " which in my book (moderator or not) is showing he has been taking the P!SS all along with his childish games; I also don't need any tips from you about moderating especially as you don't even understand the rules, and NO Willy or whatever his name was has not been bullied and if anybody has to ask for permission to speak and he/she is of the same attitude as him they will be treated accordingly.

Post # 123, in which I said to Colner referring to Sinkov "Now leave it Even Older Colner, he's just a puff who like's to watch folk sliding about on ice". You claim its abusive, but its not, it is in banter between 3 regular poster's on this board, (you wouldn't call someone you hardly knew a puff in a pub would you ? but you would say it to someone in a group you knew) or is that so hard to grasp for you ?

You say you have been here a year and do not feel welcome, strange that you twice have come onto threads with arguments on them, yet have only posted 31 times in that year, fine if the Forum does not suit you then don't use it, but strange you should enter fragmented threads and not a lot of others, indeed we have a tool which shows who view's what thread's, time and date, and you don't view that many either, because if you did you'd know my reference to Sinkov and being a puff was taken from what Sinkov said on the "Your Moniker" thread.

I'm the first and last person to always allow folk to vent their opinion which is their right, you don't seem to like what some have written on here and you have voiced your own views, fair play to you, and I have responded above which I hope you understand.

Finally, I looked to see who viewed this thread, as well as Willy, Seldom and all the regulars, there were 8 other new usernames who did not view any other thread on the 1st page, just this one, now call me cynical but that is very odd.
    <TITLE>
    WOW. so many words to say so little, let me summerise for you
    <HEADER>
    1 pointing out this is your last post on this thread means you are not up for a conversation, my conclusion to that is that no other opinion matters

2. The arrogance that i was upset 1 year ago makes my laugh so much, what made me confused is you recommending which account i keep, surely that was my choice. I had forgotten about that 10 seconds after it happened.

3. Seldom Seen Kid or whatever i am called kind of is self explanatory. A bloke that isn't there all the time! As Elbow puts it. In the song he appears on Tuesdays and treats everyone and then disappears, true story!

4. The thread is called "Apathy has set in" my post of fantasy football what very apt and my apathy to post again set in.

5. On a serious note and less tongue in cheek, I work every day to make sure that the Human Race survives. its a busy job. Sorry for not reading every post, I didn't know I had to lol is it compulsory ?

6. My tip would be, embrace new people of all sorts EQUALLY(the idiots tend to float to the top eventually) if you wish this forum to survive, the clue is that several people looked, observed, probably laughed and then left. were they laughing with you, or at you is probably the question you want to answer.

otherwise I actually crack up with some of the banter you guys have, everyone is different. I just feel being rude, abusing people and excluding people is not healthy in what is in essence a great forum.
    <THE AMUSING BIT>
    #tongueincheek Is that clear now or would you prefer it in C++ or JavaScript, I can easily crack on in <Open>HTML5<CLOSE>
    <RANT OVER>
    <>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL4mywCOJXA

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I would guess Not to be taken - seriously. To be used sparingly. Wash hands after use.
    Thank you for your ambivalent reply OC. I thought you might have had the courage of your convictions, but it appears not. If you've got something to say about me, just say it. I promise I won't whine about being bullied, or threaten to leave the board as seems to be the fashion with the snowflakes these days. Go on, get it off your chest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    May I respectfully suggest my own litigation experts?
    I am your litigation expert BT, and the way me and you are going I'm going to be over-worked.

Quote Originally Posted by SELDOM_SEEN_KID View Post
    So i have been a member for years, here's a fun fact.
    IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FEEL WELCOMED HERE!

above i posted something i posted a year ago, and banter aside, i fell disregarded, and had the piss taken out of me by certain individuals for a month. thats not me being sensitive, i honestly don't care. MOST members are amazing great craic and genuinely nice. I suggest the mods take a stand. realise who started the issue and address it! inbox maybe 3 random people for an opinion to make it non biased.

I find it a shame that you have some great posts, some great people.. but nobody else is allowed here for a few of you!

ps i have no idea who the moderators are!

On another note.. Burnley are going to be trying some new tactics this year, faster more effective and i think it might just work and be more entertaining.
    Transfers... ITS A WORLD CUP SUMMER. the big teams start later and the leftovers are available by XMAS. GET A GRIP

lets get behind the team, our fans (even the nutters) have some beers.

I miss Stephan Jordan, the worlds worst full back

I am a Ram and I survived Claret Tony. You think you have had it rough?

Sinkov
    How do you know about my convictions?
    You do go off on tangents and nit pick. I have nothing to say about you except I enjoy our banter, you can’t help coming from clitheroe or not spotting my tongue in my cheek.
    I was purely referring to alto saying you were a honey monster fan and at that time it had passed you by - that’s all- no smileys on my phone.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)