+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Apathy setting in.

Quote Originally Posted by willyeck View Post
    Having had the best season for many years, I couldn't keep quiet when people started moaning almost as soon as the last game finished
    They moan about Aberdeen tickets, yet most of those who wanted one got one, nobody came up with a better option to the points system, someone on here suggested putting them on open sale and let people queue up outside the club for them. I did that in the 60s and 70s, I thought we'd moved on since then.

They moan about lack of signings, yet in the same breath say we need to progress, to do that we need to sign better players, and guess what, other clubs want those players, their clubs don't want to sell them, hence it takes time. Not everything is right at the club, but most of it is, or at least as good as it can be, but it just seems fashionable to sit at a keyboard and slag the club off.
    I would love to know how most of those who wanted one, got one? As far as I know the uber band of Burnley brothers with 8000 points got the lot!

That's the problem with messageboards, they have little groups and if they don't like someone, or don't like what is said they let it be known. I read most of the burnley ones, but very rarely join in, I Carnt see that changing anytime soon if iam honest
    No little groups on here willyeck, the difference of opinion is quite frankly alarming!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I would love to know how most of those who wanted one, got one? As far as I know the uber band of Burnley brothers with 8000 points got the lot!
    They were on sale for those with less points, if I remember correctly to 5k?

No argument from me sinkov!
    One agreement with you per month BT, that's OK, anything in excess of that and I start to worry.....it would mean you were starting to see sense, and the board wouldn't be half as entertaining if you did.

Thank you! Lol!

They were on sale for those with less points, if I remember correctly to 5k?
    Yes it got to that level Willy!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Yes it got to that level Willy!
    So the 8000 club didn't take the lot, as suggested above 😁

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Drama queens OC, he called us drama queens FFS. I don't know why he's still posting on here. The mods have gone all soft. Feck it, I'm going out.
    Here’s a Queen I saw yesterday!

Name:  3590B573-EBE8-4ECE-AAB8-3A22BA0557AA.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  9.6 KB

Note the sunny weather!

We have never, ever in the history of loyalty points raised the bar to 8000 points. Why now?

We have never, ever in the history of loyalty points raised the bar to 8000 points. Why now?
    Because they can?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)