+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game today

Now have serious worries for our chances this season. Surely to f*ck manager has to go now. Please Mr Martin Please!!

Is David Hopkins still available.?? If so, why has no1 snapped him up and would fans want him.?? I know his style of football was not the best at Livie but he played to the strengths of the squad he had. We now need that with our players on 2 year contracts and not seemingly capable of beating arbroath or alloa..

A game is when two sides are competing. When was the last time DUFC competed in a match?

Back the manager, oor chairman is a bigger clown than the clown manager. Needs a white stick and guide dog because what is being served up is shocking and the fans who are the best judges of these situations said this ages ago. Now we have all these players who have been signed by Shabba, with the Transfer Window crap still in use we are royally screwed. Plus we gave each new signing a two year deal.

We are truly Donald Ducked and we have no-one but ourselves as a club to blame for this situation.

That Austrian defensive midfielder makes Tonny Mols look like a world beater...................... boak.

First half was better than last week, second half poor

Worst crowd ever for various obvious reasons

The few that remained for the pointless penalty shootout (from our viewpoint) made their feelings known to Csaba who wanted on the bench until the players were all off before walking flesh the touchline, as he approached tunnel he was roundly booed with shouts off "fk off Csaba" "Csaba by your self to fk"

Which I think will now be a god send when it does happen, from players point of view, fans point of view and the betterment of the club as a whole, the sooner the better, give a real manager a chance with the new team and the window still open

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    First half was better than last week, second half poor

Worst crowd ever for various obvious reasons

The few that remained for the pointless penalty shootout (from our viewpoint) made their feelings known to Csaba who wanted on the bench until the players were all off before walking flesh the touchline, as he approached tunnel he was roundly booed with shouts off "fk off Csaba" "Csaba by your self to fk"

Which I think will now be a god send when it does happen, from players point of view, fans point of view and the betterment of the club as a whole, the sooner the better, give a real manager a chance with the new team and the window still open
    Agree he HAS to go now but he has probably spent the budget and we are stuck with the sh1te he has signed. Think I'll go and get pished!

ive generally given the benefit of doubt to CL recently and was wanting to give him the first few games before we make any decisions on sacking etc. but after today i just think we should cut our losses and part ways with him.

the negativity towards him is too much (similar to when jackie mac was in charge) its too far gone. hes never getting the fans back on side. he can make as many signings as he wants, he is clearly not wanted! if MM was clever he'd look at it from a Business idea aswell. say we sack CL and bring in anyone McCall, Mcintyre neilson anyone. the opening day of season would have a bigger crowd (possibly 2/3k more than if we stick with CL)

he surely must be seeing that the fans arent happy with whats happening and wont fall in the same trap ST did?

First time poster. Watched the message board for past couple of years and sad at fans having a go at each other. However, surely the time has come for all of us to unite and get rid of Csaba. The biggest downside for him is I have no hope at all for the coming season. He can’t change so has to go. Two holding midfielders at home to Allia & Arbroath - can’t win either game but he’ll stick with this, with 4-2-3-1 and 11 back at corners. No hope of being entertained, no hope of winning the league and more chance of being in relegation play-offs than promotion play-offs.

Anybody who thinks we are going up is deluded. ****e signings and a clueless manager. ****ing brutal to watch, we won't score many goals and we could of conceded 3 in the first half alone. Words just fail me.

I'll not be paying to watch that for the next 9 months. I'd much rather give £20 a month to the United foundation.

Totally agree regarding budget, and although emotions are running high I doubt very much if MM will do a u turn on his recent backing of csaba being the man to get us up, he is here to stay for the foreseeable future or MM will have egg all over his face, That said 2 points from 9 after 2 home games against very poor teams we would have slaughtered a couple of years ago tells me this season and next is going to ruin my beloved Dundee United, we don't have a good squad, we don't have any more money, we don't have any forthcoming investment, but what we do have is the best loyal supporters ever, off to get rid of the pain of today now.

I am so glad that summer holidays have prevented my attending any of these league games.

From what i’m Hearing and reading it seems i’m Needing to find other things to occupy me during the season and should just look on my season ticket as an investment in United without having to go along and witness even more nonsense from Slabber and this latest bunch of muppets.

MM is welcome to my £345 paid already, I don’t have to watch more of Csabas idea of football, might get interested again when he’s punted in October..........but not if it’s Yogi replacing.

We are a sorry mess.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)