+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Otis,Jacob&CJ

Otis,Jacob&CJ

Khan,Mellis&Hamilton all start against us for the Stags and all 3 have been at Shirecliffe in their time.CJ Hamilton was yet another BlockmodBenny picked out for stardom(poor lad) UTCB

Games on radio pig

No score at half time Billy should have scored for us

3271 in attendance 1433 blades

Game ends goalless good workout Mansfield sound like a decent side should go well this yr,mcgoldrick did well again I'd like to see us offer him a deal

Chris not happy with performance confirms bid is on table for waghorn interview will be on web site shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06fccds

Excellent interview won't let his standards drop.
    Wont let standards drop............but they dropped today ........yep im confused.

They did but I bet they don't on tues or fri,players will have been left in no doubt what's required if you want the privelage of wearing our shirt

Our Christopher not a happy bunny,sat all players down in centre circle and you didn’t have to be a body language expert to tell he was letting the players know what he thought of their efforts

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Our Christopher not a happy bunny,sat all players down in centre circle and you didn’t have to be a body language expert to tell he was letting the players know what he thought of their efforts
    Did ya go Blockmod? Staton and James Shield were doin the commentary on Radio Sheff and they were quite impressed by the game but Tufty soon put Hoggy r8 when he interviewed him after the game.I'll alluss be grateful for commentaries but my word Giddins and Hoggy are both poor in my view,bring back Paul Walker.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast