+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lets be honest, it will take a makam effort

Lets be honest, it will take a makam effort

to get rid of him. We have done the protests before and still turned up, we have done the protests before and still bought the shirts. Yes the money he makes from Sky and advertising has ****ed us over and it has all been for nothing.

The blunt truth is, regardless of how many groups/campaigns that are started, we need to be relegated to get rid of him. His exposure and funding for shlte direct dramatically deteriorates when we go down. He has released club statements/accounts stating we would be ****ed without his loans when we went down and it was a gamble going back up at the first time.

It will take us to be a club, willing to stand together, Rafa will leave anyway, we will get some Pardew x 2 to replace and we will go down. We need to stay down, dont turn up to games, dont buy anything, let his cash cow plummet.

It breaks my heart to know we will swap places with them dirty feckers from down the road but the club is bigger than the man. We have fed his ego and that tatty **** hole shop has benefitted from our supporters loyalty to the black and white stripes. This transfer window needs to be the straw that breaks the camels back. Cut this blood sucking **** off.

Sadly, I think you're right.

He's going nowhere while the Premier League millions roll in.

What happens if he dies??
    I bet his wife and kids will sell up and take the cash.
    The fat git doesn’t look so healthy hopefully a heart attack is just around the corner

as on the other thread.....

as was with us ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJMdSLEyzwo

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Sadly, I think you're right.

He's going nowhere while the Premier League millions roll in.
    This.

Someone could offer him the £400 million and i reckon he'd come back asking for £450 million, and so forth.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)