+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Board,. Out of There Depth,...???

I see no evidence whatsoever that the Burnley Chairman or Board of Directors are holding back investment in the team.

There is no evidence whatsoever. Whoever truly believes this, please provide empirical evidence or sing another bloody song.

IF we can get Mawson, Clucas and Rodriguez on board, will that shut everyone up?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I see no evidence whatsoever that the Burnley Chairman or Board of Directors are holding back investment in the team.

There is no evidence whatsoever. Whoever truly believes this, please provide empirical evidence or sing another bloody song.

IF we can get Mawson, Clucas and Rodriguez on board, will that shut everyone up?

Yes it prob Will,....But Given our SO called megga millions in the bank,...I would have expected Better,.......DON"T EVEN GET me going with Garliuk ........

We wait and see...........................Because Where I sitting,...He is going to be, one of our most Hated Chairman at Burnley, ,Since Bob the Butcher

LOOSEN The Purse strings a little,...Not go Mad , Just though, we have a realistic chance of staying up!!!

Because ,...If not We are heading Down the Dark Roads again....

Please No we finished 7th *******s,..as that was luck .....

Luck?

Bloody hell....

YOU can tell Sean that it was luck.

We already have about thirty cracking players. Honestly I would love to see Rodriguez, Mawson and Clucas roll up in one of my taxis but it really will not be the end of the world if we don't get them over the line.

I will however ask again, someone please give this forum real and true evidence that our Chairman and Board of Directors are withholding investment in transfers.

bfcjon must have the evidence you require BT because he is SO sure that we are all going to hate the Chairman more than we were supposed to hate "Bob the Butcher"

At this point in time, I would like to record on this open forum that I do not, nor have I ever hated anyone in my 71+years on this earth ---so I am not going to start now, particularly when it comes down to a football team and its successes and failures.

We really do need to guard as individuals about going "over the top" about our football. I know more than anybody else how emotive it is, but let's have the odd reality check please guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    bfcjon must have the evidence you require BT because he is SO sure that we are all going to hate the Chairman more than we were supposed to hate "Bob the Butcher"

At this point in time, I would like to record on this open forum that I do not, nor have I ever hated anyone in my 71+years on this earth ---so I am not going to start now, particularly when it comes down to a football team and its successes and failures.
    Unlike Alto I have no problem with Garlick or the board, I had no problem with Bob Lord either. I was around in the 60s as all the town teams in Lancashire slid out of the first division, after the abolition of the maximum wage. That we hung on, and hung on, and were the last to go was thanks to the way Bob Lord ran the club. Not everyone liked it, and not everyone liked him, but he did a magnificent job for this football club, even if he was a bit of a tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Unlike Alto I have no problem with Garlick or the board, I had no problem with Bob Lord either. I was around in the 60s as all the town teams in Lancashire slid out of the first division, after the abolition of the maximum wage. That we hung on, and hung on, and were the last to go was thanks to the way Bob Lord ran the club. Not everyone liked it, and not everyone liked him, but he did a magnificent job for this football club, even if he was a bit of a tw@t.
    Yes he was a big **** ,but he was our **** though.. Burnley through and through..

Aye Alf.

A bit like Joey Barton.

Hated by opponents, loved by their club.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Aye Alf.

A bit like Joey Barton.

Hated by opponents, loved by their club.
    The Numpties Cannot even Organize a plane for Aberdeen ,....FFS..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)