+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please please please sack him now....

Please please please sack him now....

From all I hear Csaba is a nice guy but he is totally clueless as manager

We should have sacked him last season when it was obvious he was not up to it.

Tactics, selections, substitutions, pre and post match comments, game management - every department has been poor.

IMO he should have gone after we lost up at Inverness last season. A number of spineless performances and it was obvious team going in wrong direction.

In play offs the Livi debacle at home was entirely of Csaba making - that cost us promotion

He moaned all week before Livi about tiredness - he makes no subs until bringing on Ling with 12 mins to go. You could not have made up how bad that game was managed

We need to give ourselves a chance this season

Sadly csaba is not and has never been the answer

I like Mike Martin and all he has been saying. He has given csaba lots of chances and backing but it is terrible now where this is heading.

Csaba cost us chance of promotion last season. if he stays in charge I fear for the future of the club. This is a very competitive league and if we are so far off it as at present then bottom half / relegation scrap is not impossible

To put this in perspective have the club ever lost a competitive cup match at home to Arbroath and Alloa in the same season

This is very embarrassing and shaming for a once great club - please let us try and move on, we need to make a decisive change now until it is too late

Not gonna happen

Fan pressure can make it happen, believe it or not it might even unite us, I've never felt this strongly about a manager being wrong for us (even including mixu, mcall, chisholm, brewster)

This is a critical time for the club, we can't afford to waste this season, we have no hope of challenging or getting closer with Laszlo at the helm, he doesn't even get players playing for him, McKinnons or his own

Like the OP I like what Martin has said and done so far with one glaring but most important decision he has so far got very wrong, standing by Laszlo in the name of stability that we will never have under him, in fact we have never been this de-stabilised under a manager

Dundee United need stability, to get that we need a manager that can bring stability and united the fans behind him, to get that set need to replace the current incumbent otherwise nothing will improve short or long term and all the other good things being done won't matter

or maybe, just maybe Csaba will do the right thing and resign.....

Simple question, how much£ would it cost to get rid oh shabba and his dross? Add to that MM,s self esteem equals we r fckd

It's got to happen now though. No point starting the league campaign with him

There are quite a few decent managers around now.

It is totally critical - stop the downward slide as soon as possible while we still have a league campaign

The five that roll of the tongue that are realistic that I said in the other thread

Wright
    Neilson
    Hopkins
    McCall
    Houston

No one i spoke wanted him to be kept on, everyone you speak to wants him gone, it's unanimous on the forums, utd mad 90% want him gone, teks 99% want him gone, east futba 90% want him gone, pie and bovril arabs want him gone

I won't be able to see a game until the Pars home game and from what I'm reading I'm dreading it.

The league Cup starts far too early and it's being unfairly treated as a pre season tournament by some. We should have started pre season 2 weeks earlier imo with a couple more friendlies thrown in and gave this cup a proper go.

Hate going out of cups with a whimper but this trophy is being cheapened by its early start.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)