+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

Quote Originally Posted by borderarab View Post
    Yes let’s sack him after we let him spend our seasons playing budget. Another 2 seasons down here beckons because a majority of fans and mike Martin don’t have a ****ng clue about running a football club
    It wasn't the fans who gave Csaba a vote of confidence after one of the worst mid season slumps in our history which ended with us getting pumped out the play offs by Livingston. Plenty on here have expressed their concerns about Csaba's useless tactics for months now.

Yes

Well, put me down as insane as i think he should still get the chance in the league, but i wasnt there today. I am running out of patience with him as we should at least be beating Alloa and Arboath.

Still might go to Elgin next week and will be at Dunfermline Home, 2 games we HAVE TO WIN, not should!

Of course yes. I cannot understand how anyone could think he is the best man to manage united

Elgin really doesn't matter. We are out, it should be used to give players game time before the real action starts in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    YES and replaced by McCall. His team's are Defensively sound and they are a threat going forward.
    This. Yes

It should be used to let Laurie play an attacking formation while we work out who's next in the hot seat. Even if we don’t win the league let’s have a boss that plays attacking football and commands respect from his players and other managers in the league. Might make them set up to avoid losing at Tannadice while we set about winning with style.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Elgin really doesn't matter. We are out, it should be used to give players game time before the real action starts in two weeks.
    That there is the problem! We are going into a game where we should be setting up to give our start of season team some freedom to go an express themselves! But now i doubt we will go into this game with any of our first team because its a nothing game!

give any decent manager the squad we ended up with last season and we would have done better than what we done (wouldnt have finished lower than livi)

i think the same will happen this season. we have a decent looking team but have someone in charge who doesnt know how to get the best out of them. All confidence is gone in CL from the fans. 95% want him out. MM will know this or if he doesnt he will know very soon!!
    cut our losses. allow ellis to take elgin game then get McCall or McIntyre. the fact we never went for either of them when Ray was punted was laughable. least we'll have someone in charge who knows what the divisions all about and commands some sort of respect.

Ellis is probably the only name mentioned that most of the supporters would agree on.
    Only based on 2 games but why not see how he gets on.
    Could only be an improvement.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)