+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

Yes he should have gone well before now. What a mess we are in.
    Last edited by Jim_Jam; 21-07-2018 at 11:58 PM.

[QUOTE=Arabs4ever;38952424 The United Way not rewarding failure.[/QUOTE]

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    No
    He hates the Huns cause his city is full of them so he uses Mason as his avatar,what a plonker.

I know a lot of fans are pretty desperate to put the bit into United just now but believing anything Jim Goodwin has to say? Fuxache.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know a lot of fans are pretty desperate to put the bit into United just now but believing anything Jim Goodwin has to say? Fuxache.
    The problem is though Terry is there's very little in what he's said that you can argue with. And further, if Csaba could see his way to actually WIN a game then he may get back onside with the punters. I'm personally not for punting him yet, but by God he needs to start getting some performances and some wins. Fast.

I was never a fan off CL from the start, but like all managers of united I gave him a chance all I want is my team playing well and doing well. But it seems now excuse after excuse from CL. Tiredness, injury's bla bla bla. Its preseason for **** sake if the players are tired its because his fitness coaches are sh*te or/and the players are training to much and need a day off. The tiredness is causing injury's and poor performances and his poor negative tactic are making decent players in this league look bad very bad at that. Surely MM has to be telling him no more excuse this is your team and your fault.

Can't see him seeing game no.5 off the new season

100% Yes.

Wanted him gone last season, especially by the end after the multiple *******s and muppetry.

Tried to be more accepting when he was given the chance to get rid of some and bring in his own squad. FFS. This is now completely unacceptable, and more concerning, unsustainable.

Almost anyone else would see an improvement I am sure. I would give Ellis a shot short term. Would be happy with Tommy Wright or McCall. But anyone else please.

He should have been punted in April when we fell behind Livi in the table and were struggling to secure a playoff spot after having been ten points clear of everyone else when at the top with st mirren and enduring about 5 of our worst results since the 50's in the previous 2-3 months

Is John Hughes available

Jst bck from hols guys.

Tell you what though had a horrible nightmare one day when basking in the summer sun.

It went something like this. Utd got beat by Arbroath and Alloa at home! then were beat by county away while shabba continued to make ridiculous team selections and still favioured one up front, effectively meaning we were all bt out the league cup before pre-season ended.

It was only a nightmare right?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)