+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

No just the dud of a manager, just as he alone was booed after the Alloa game

As stoke has said, all the booing and negativity just makes its way down onto the pitch making things worse. Have seen it happen many times before. Can remember a young Dave McCracken almost begging to be taken off after making a mistake which led to a goal and the crowd getting right on his back. Similar with Stuart Duff. Don’t think either of them ever recovered. Don’t think either were as bad as some made out to be but went downhill badly - possibly due to blown confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Support the team then go home.
    Lol, some sense at last!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No just the dud of a manager, just as he alone was booed after the Alloa game
    Sorry, I just don’t agree. Gotta be all for one, and one for all. If Csaba was singled out, his head might go down, and if that were to happen his babbling would become even more undeciferable (is that a word?) to all and sundry, especially the players. Nay, we must back him so he holds his head up so at least some of what he says can be understood.

Just my opinion xx

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Sorry, I just don’t agree. Gotta be all for one, and one for all. If Csaba was singled out, his head might go down, and if that were to happen his babbling would become even more undeciferable (is that a word?) to all and sundry, especially the players. Nay, we must back him so he holds his head up so at least some of what he says can be understood.

Just my opinion xx
    So you heard Shabba being interviewed on Radio Scotland by Jim Spence before the game. I am going to learn to impersonate him.

(ps My hope is we win every league game this season and we are all totally wrong with our predictions of doom)

Support the team during the game. At the final whistle applaud them if they play well, boo the sh1t out of them if they play pish, go home.
    Unfortunately it's either silence or booing during the games at the moment, not much support.

The problem is we are not even getting behind the team anymore, we all look bored out of our head,, there is nobody around where i have season ticket booing, and the football that has been on offer has been no other word for it but horrific..United are near broke and we are giving prob the last of our money to him, and for me he has not even proved he is good enough to manage a junior side..He is one in charge and we have to live with it..But he does that many things wrong, How can a guy turn it around and be a good manager..I wont be booing but i fear the worst..Big style..I hope i am wrong but as i said who turns it around when you have so many faults , not just in sport in any job you will struggle..

Mcbookie has his as fav for first champ manager to get punted at 6/4

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)