+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    The mental thing is had we been better at taking/saving penalties we could of been top of the group. Bring back Cammy Bell!!!
    To be honest its embarrassing that we had to go to a penalty shoot out versus Arbroath and Alloa,what was even more worrying was the attendance v Alloa our lowest home gate since 1974.I do not blame the support(i never went either)as any of them who even understand the basic's of the beautiful game are well aware that the new regime are flogging a dead horse by backing a manager who's best days are well behind him.
    Not for one minute am i saying the BOD want United to fail but their decision to back one of the worst manager's in the club's history and allowing him to sign players on 2 year deal's will be very difficult to recover from.I hope their decision to keep Laszlo on was in what they thought were the best interest's of the club rather than trying to avoid a compensation payment they did not want to pay.

The lowest home attendance since 1974, I didn't realise that. I didn't go either.
    The BOD must realised that something is going badly wrong.
    ST is gone but the support is disappearing like snow off a dyke wall.

How I hope that the team are miraculously going to spring into life for the Dunfermline game. I will be there.
    Somehow I don't have a great deal of hope that it will turn around.

It's not that I am bothered about you playing continental football Csaba as reported in the Courier. Its just your policy of never playing the same team twice, having one up front and all eleven back for defending corners against part time sides.

The board need to act ASAP if the shyte we have seen since January continues in August (that's the longest he should get the club is more important) , we cannot afford to waste this season, we will struggle to make the play offs under Csaba if this calendar year is anything to go by

I read that from Csaba. That in itself should have him in front of the board to answer. I watch continental football and its nothing like that. Thats the problem with poor managers lets play the barca style - ffs. All we want is some end product and a system that isnt laughed at by Jim Goodwin.

He has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The board need to act ASAP if the shyte we have seen since January continues in August (that's the longest he should get the club is more important) , we cannot afford to waste this season, we will struggle to make the play offs under Csaba if this calendar year is anything to go by
    agree - but reading that it is clear he is the most dangerous type of employee - deluded as to where the issues are. Excuses, incoherence and incompetence. Great mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    The lowest home attendance since 1974, I didn't realise that. I didn't go either.
    The BOD must realised that something is going badly wrong.
    ST is gone but the support is disappearing like snow off a dyke wall.

How I hope that the team are miraculously going to spring into life for the Dunfermline game. I will be there.
    Somehow I don't have a great deal of hope that it will turn around.

It's not that I am bothered about you playing continental football Csaba as reported in the Courier. Its just your policy of never playing the same team twice, having one up front and all eleven back for defending corners against part time sides.
    That made me laugh in the courier - 'people play Csaba plays too much continental football'

NO ONE EVER SAYS THAT

People say Csaba teams at United don't play any football. The players are in wrong positions, the players are unmotivated, nothing is right

Seemed to me like an obvious attempt to re-write the narrative - the united fans don't like me because I try to play continental football.

NO, the United fans would love good continental football, look at the wee Jim years. The reason the United fans are unhappy is that a team competing to win a title have become utterly hopeless and nowhere near what is required

****ing wish we DID play continental football!!! We might win a game or two. Okay, two is maybe stretching it with this clown in charge.

Terry.. can i ask you something, how long is enough time..I have watched football close to 50 years and supported united for 44 years, and i have in my lifetime seen a manager turn it around, that a blind man and his dog can see he it total and utter clueless, and turn him into being a good manager, i have never seen it once happen ever..I just would like to know from you when enough is enough..I have a season ticket would it be ok to boo them if they are brutal next week playing pars..And by the way i could not care who turns united around him, Pope Rome x dee player i could not give a toss who it as long as we improve as a team..

Quote Originally Posted by zack View Post
    Terry.. can i ask you something, how long is enough time..I have watched football close to 50 years and supported united for 44 years, and i have in my lifetime seen a manager turn it around, that a blind man and his dog can see he it total and utter clueless, and turn him into being a good manager, i have never seen it once happen ever..I just would like to know from you when enough is enough..I have a season ticket would it be ok to boo them if they are brutal next week playing pars..And by the way i could not care who turns united around him, Pope Rome x dee player i could not give a toss who it as long as we improve as a team..
    This^

I'll be booing Laszlo, not the team next week if it continues in the same manner

Will judge the team under a decent manager

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)