+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Trebs, what is easier...to read 'Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician,' or to type (write) 'Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician?'

The positive for you is surely a greater positive for me?

However, both scenarios avoid the truth. The succinct, wise and insightful, regular input from Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician elevates the standard of this board to great heights!
    plumber is probably relaxing on the sun lounger smoking a huge Cubanos cigar safe in the knowledge that Shabba is still in charge, and smashing all who step in front of us, or was that supposed to happen last year?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If we were to sack Csaba I can't imagine we'd appeal to many managers, even if they don't have a job.
    I doubt that. If you want a job, you'll take the job regardless of what happened to the last guy.
    The same goes for any managers job. If youre ****e you get sacked, do well and you stay.
    Saying that sacking Csaba would put managers off is like saying it'll rain piss for 9 months if we sack him. ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    plumber is probably relaxing on the sun lounger smoking a huge Cubanos cigar safe in the knowledge that Shabba is still in charge, and smashing all who step in front of us, or was that supposed to happen last year?

Alts, in fairness I think Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician's positivity about Shabs came on the back of Ellis's all to brief 100% fling, which for a blink of the eye had us all seeing the Shed as table toppers. The FACT that Shabs has, overseen our continued decline, is more likely to have forced MEST into exile by accepting a two year contract for repairing Dundee's sewer system rather than sitting on a sun lounger smoking Cubanos.

Laszlo has taken the poorest United side I’ve seen and made them worse. If he stays as manager we’ll continue to get worse and fans will turn their back on club. It was pretty turgid under McKinnon but given what we’ve witnessed since then we’d have been better off sticking with McKinnon. Results have been worse and the displays have been worse. The man is proper hopeless and doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.

100% we should have stuck with Ray. But, water under the bridge and all that. It's worth remembering that each year that passes with us in the championship means the players budget becomes less and less so the quality, overall, is bound to be worse.

Unfortunately this is so true Trebs. Dundee FC have never fully recovered from their relegation from the old First Division, forever struggling along and mostly not even close to punching their weight. My great fear is that is now our future also.

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    Laszlo has taken the poorest United side I’ve seen and made them worse. If he stays as manager we’ll continue to get worse and fans will turn their back on club. It was pretty turgid under McKinnon but given what we’ve witnessed since then we’d have been better off sticking with McKinnon. Results have been worse and the displays have been worse. The man is proper hopeless and doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.
    I agree, why United just didn’t bring someone in to act as mentor to McKinnon is baffling. An auld experienced head could have helped him develop into a fine young manager, only in my humble opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    100% we should have stuck with Ray. But, water under the bridge and all that. It's worth remembering that each year that passes with us in the championship means the players budget becomes less and less so the quality, overall, is bound to be worse.
    That’s true however and if we’re going to be in the Championship for an even longer period, which I think is a real possibility, then at the very least I expect a manager who can at the very least organise a defence and someone who can motivate the players. I’ve missed the LC games cause I’ve been away, it was clear last season though that Csaba couldn’t do that

He should have went at end of last season but since he's signed so many players we kinda need to give him a chance in the league. we cant give him too long though, 5 games max.

All new players but still ****e from what i've seen (two games) exact same pish as before

There was an emergency board meeting called yesterday as it happens...

Your prob right OA. Still hope to phuck a miracle happens.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)