+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

Yeah because the County game was between the other two. 🙂

Thank god for that. Think we will get a decent run in the league cup then? After all only the teams mentioned and Elgin 😷

Ok so I make it 3 people (and a mutton molester) are in favour of keeping Csaba.

The floor is yours - why?

What tangible evidence do you have that he is the man to get us promoted?

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Ok so I make it 3 people (and a mutton molester) are in favour of keeping Csaba.

The floor is yours - why?

What tangible evidence do you have that he is the man to get us promoted?
    Prior to what has been turned into a joke of a start to the season, my reasons for keeping Shabba and giving him a chance were all based on rumours of player unrest and my doubts of who was actually doing the recruitment. Having been described as mental by someone, i fully resemble that remark as i am still willing to give him the chance!

Sacking him at the end of last season would have been a logical decision (irrespective of whether right or wrong). However once the decision is taken to keep him on and build for this season it makes NO SENSE to sack him before that season has started. I have no knowledge of who was responsible for what inside Tannadice last season, so have to take MM’s decision to give CL the opportunity to build for this season at face value. I don’t see the point of changing that viewpoint until there has been a reasonable opportunity to assess how United are faring in the league campaign (not going to put a specific number of games on it as it depends on the nature of the results).

He should have been sacked after the Falkirk game

You dont post enough nowdays hunted.

SRYB

Agreed. Missed

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Agreed. Missed
    Bring back the plumber!

Tommy Wright would be my first choice. Be happy with McCall as well Christ my granny would do a better job than that clown

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)