+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Board

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    They did once upon a time H I think our youngest user now is in their mid twenties,we aught to think about a name change to OAP mad or somat similar
    Or in your case grumpy owd git mad Bully. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    They did once upon a time H I think our youngest user now is in their mid twenties,we aught to think about a name change to OAP mad or somat similar
    If S2 is the House of Commons, BM has become the House of Lords. Lots of experience that no-one is interested in, great opinions that no-one cares about, too old to get excited about stuff, often taking a nap...

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You can see ADVERTS Aya?
    I always get the Sponsored Links from Taboola - and they are pretty bizarre - and sometimes I manage to click on them without even clicking?! Was wondering whether a certain BMadder who posts a lot on a variety of odd subjects was being paid by them

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I always get the Sponsored Links from Taboola - and they are pretty bizarre - and sometimes I manage to click on them without even clicking?! Was wondering whether a certain BMadder who posts a lot on a variety of odd subjects was being paid by them
    Haha, possibly. What device do you use to view view it Aya?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Haha, possibly. What device do you use to view view it Aya?
    Laptop Gray - have *******er - but Taboola seems to be immune from it.

ps - love the way it blocks the word AdBloock

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Laptop Gray - have *******er - but Taboola seems to be immune from it.

ps - love the way it blocks the word AdBloock
    As it doesn’t seem to be affecting others the same Aya, it might be an idea to run a full virus and maiware scan just to be safe and make sure the laptop’s got all the latest updates. As JT and me mentioned the other day, this site’s security protocols haven’t been upgraded to HTTPS and encrypted yet hence me always getting a warning from Apple every time I log on. Google Chrome will shortly be warning uses about it every time they visit this site until it’s sorted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Oi. Kids read this forum. It's not Grnder, err, I mean Plenty of Fish......
    Dint know you were into splodging H.

I don't know if these comments are aimed at myself, FootyMad themselves are anybody to be in-fact but it is quite clear that the network needs revenue to survive and other than making folks pay for the site - which they wouldn't then this is the only way. FM have people who work full time that these people need paying a wage just like you or I.

I have recently been asked to move to a different network and have been given it some thought but my answer would depend on folks coming across and supporting a new message board. I understand that people are loyal to Blades-Mad, as am I as I've been doing this for 16 years but sometimes a change is in order.

So it's up to you. Would you leave to join another network site?

Hi Bmad - no not aimed at you - just having a jibe at the ridiculous stuff Taboola puts on the top of my page - at the moment it includes stuff about Alan Shearer, a dog, Linda Kozlowski (whoever she is) and a young woman who men kept cheering...........no idea why any of this is relevant to me?!

Really appreciate what you do - yes I would move on, but each time that happens, the audience is diluted and I am not sure this particular board would survive - unless other new members were found. It is worrying though that the site has been flagged by Gray/Flo and others as hazardous because its security protocols haven't been upgraded.

Doubt it I'd have gone to S2 before now if I wanted to move to another site I like it here in spite of the idiots that post on it

However if it shut down then I'd have to I suppose
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 22-07-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast