+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hold my hands up.

I hold my hands up.

I'm losing interest. Maybe I was just a glory hunter after all. Bargain basement football doesn't appeal at all.

What was I expecting? I think a 10m budget would be totally fair and given us a reasonable chance of a surprise top 6 push. That clearly ain't happening, so where's the interest? I view your posts talking enthusiastically about the coming season, but I'm just not feeling it. A relegation scrap is just not acceptable.

FCK you Venkys.

Saxo - that is just excessive. Were you seriously taking a top-four finish for granted?
    I totally disagree with you that a "relegation scrap is just not acceptable". As long as we win such a battle, it's fine with me - this season, anyway.
    We are NOT Blackburn Rovers, 1995. We have been battered in several ways over the last few years, and there is no easy road back.
    If you let yourself be influenced by the BRFC Forum simpletons, you are doomed.
    Playing our youngsters will change everything? Really? I'm surprised Mowbray hasn't thought of it.
    Buying a handful of PL-quality players? Hmm...I wonder why that hasn't happened...
    We don't even KNOW what the budget is, but you're complaining because it ISN'T a figure that you have plucked from the air.
    This is a club in recovery mode; you don't go from being post-operative to running a marathon the following week.
    Only three clubs will go up; we have no God-given right to be one of them. If you don't like relegation-battles, why would you want us to be in the PL, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Saxo - that is just excessive. Were you seriously taking a top-four finish for granted?
    I totally disagree with you that a "relegation scrap is just not acceptable". As long as we win such a battle, it's fine with me - this season, anyway.
    We are NOT Blackburn Rovers, 1995. We have been battered in several ways over the last few years, and there is no easy road back.
    If you let yourself be influenced by the BRFC Forum simpletons, you are doomed.
    Playing our youngsters will change everything? Really? I'm surprised Mowbray hasn't thought of it.
    Buying a handful of PL-quality players? Hmm...I wonder why that hasn't happened...
    We don't even KNOW what the budget is, but you're complaining because it ISN'T a figure that you have plucked from the air.
    This is a club in recovery mode; you don't go from being post-operative to running a marathon the following week.
    Only three clubs will go up; we have no God-given right to be one of them. If you don't like relegation-battles, why would you want us to be in the PL, anyway?
    Most of brfcs are accepting of things and are finding stuff to be enthusiastic about. Well this is my own opinion.. I'm not feeling it.

Venkys out.

Do you realise the season before Venkys got their claws on us, we came within an ash cloud of signing lewendowski? Now we are supposed to get excited about some league one bristol rovers striker no one had heard of before the link?

I'm sorry, enough is enough.. They HAVE to go if we are ever to progress again.

They put us down here aucks.. There was nothing natural about the way we ended up in the lower leagues.. They owe us, and if they are unwilling to meet the costs of that, they can FCK off.

You can let this thread drop down the board now. I deliberately did it as a stand alone so as not to interfere with your Rovers discussion, which I have nothing to contribute to due to my lack of enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    You can let this thread drop down the board now. I deliberately did it as a stand alone so as not to interfere with your Rovers discussion, which I have nothing to contribute to due to my lack of enthusiasm.
    Is there any chance you can not post?

Venkys out.

I would say I’m surprised, but truth is I am not at all.
    I truly feel sorry for you, that you crave the adoration of all the top line arrogant ‘stars’.
    You must lead a most unsatisfying existence 🙁

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)